Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SightUnseen
SightUnseen

Our Introductory Greeting Empty Our Introductory Greeting

Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 13:36
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello everyone and thank you for having us! My sister (20 yrs old) and myself (her brother; 22 yrs old) learned of this community recently while doing an interview for the Full Marriage Equality blog. She and I will be sharing this account jointly. We first found our love for each other in our early high school years. That love has grown stronger every day since, and we cannot imagine spending our lives with anyone but each other! We have our own place together and although we have to hide our love from all but our very closest friends, we are happier than we ever dreamed we could be. Being together is worth any price to us.

It is exciting to find this supportive, accepting community that isn't a fetish site. We thought that was all there was out there because it seemed like the only "interest" anyone ever had in our relationship always just stemmed from some fetish or other perversions. We have often felt very alone having next to nobody to discuss our love or share our happiest moments with. We hope you will welcome us into the community and look forward to getting to know everyone!

Thank you for your time, and for this great community!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Our Introductory Greeting Empty Re: Our Introductory Greeting

Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 14:16
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Good morning, SightUnseen, and congratulations on your love with your sister. We're glad you found us, and we do keep the site clear of fetish material.

I've upgraded your membership. We'll look forward to seeing your interview. Please feel free to browse and share in the forums.

Best,
UN

Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 16:27
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Tue 3 Apr 2018 - 21:50
You'll never see any fetish posts in here, because we don't allow them. Many people have searched high and low for a site just like this one, where they can talk to others who have had similar experiences without having to worry about people perving over their relationship or asking for details about the sex. Not only is it boring and irritating, but it doesn't help people to find solidarity and understanding with others... and that is precisely why we're here. Many people come here for acceptance, and to learn about the minority group to which they belong. Most people have questions, which is very natural considering the wall of ignorance we're up against in the world. You two sound like a really nice young couple, and I'm glad you found your way here. Welcome to KS Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 0:04
Jane Doe wrote:sex. Not only is it boring and irritating, but it doesn't help people to find solidarity and understanding with others...

Proving, once again, that context is everything. Smile

Sorry, Jane, couldn’t resist.

Best,
UN

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 2:12
Welcome to our site! Glad to have you here, helping to build our community. So, I'm an ally, but I nonetheless love this place.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 2:44
Welcome! Glad you made it to KS.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum