Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 2:45
Hello, 27 yr old male, who is loves his aunt 52. Need advise how to get started. She wears skimpy workout cloths and changes in front of my all the time. How do I take it to the next level?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 3:05
Hello, griprite25,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits.

Your intro post concerns me a little, and my regrets if that concern is unfounded. Please take a moment to read the forum rules (link) and acknowledge that you understand that KS is a place for serious discussion of consensual adult relationships between relatives, and not a fantasy or fetish site.

Best,
UN

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 16:09
Be advised this isn’t a fapping site, if you want to do that go somewhere else please. We don’t allow trolls here, this site is for genuine discussion and support of Consanguinamory and Consanguinamorous couples.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 16:53
If you are serious and not trolling us, and want to treat your aunt like a human being, then those actions alone aren't enough to indicate she actually wants or is even open to more affection between you. But we can discuss that further if you're sincere and looking for a mutual experience or relationship rather than treating a woman like a mere piece of meat.

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 18:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
How would you approach any other woman you were interested in dating?

If you're not sure what the answer to that question is, then I recommend learning how to pursue romantic relationships in general.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 18:19
Okay, guys, I think the point’s made. Let’s let him answer for himself if he’s going to.

Best,
UN

Sat 7 Apr 2018 - 19:34
Fair enough UN.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum