Go down
View user profile

Cobra Kai

on Fri 27 Apr - 16:08
Ok definitely going to be showing my age here when I was a kid I loved the Karate Kid its what sparked a lifetime of martial arts. Watching again as an adult I can laugh at how obviously bad they all were. The choreography was terrible Pat Morita bless his soul and may he rest in peace was no Jackie Chan but it still holds a place in my heart. So I have to see this https://youtu.be/xCwwxNbtK6Y as ridiculous as it looks.
View user profile

Re: Cobra Kai

on Fri 27 Apr - 18:42
Uh, was that Celes toward the end? Smile

(Ducks...)

UN

View user profile

on Fri 27 Apr - 19:56
Unowen17 wrote:Uh, was that Celes toward the end? Smile

(Ducks...)

UN

No she looks nothing like me.
View user profile

on Sun 29 Apr - 1:03
The girl in question reminded me a bit of someone I used to spar with. Always a good time. I never expected her to be an easy target.

I must admit I am a *little* tempted to watch this. Don't have Red, though >.>
View user profile

on Mon 30 Apr - 0:51
Bloodsexsugarmagick wrote:The girl in question reminded me a bit of someone I used to spar with. Always a good time. I never expected her to be an easy target.

I must admit I am a *little* tempted to watch this. Don't have Red, though >.>
What style(s) did you Practice? Kenpo, Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai and then I do kendo which is a different thing.
View user profile

on Mon 30 Apr - 5:03
Hahaha, no, I have never had the time and money at the same time for professional training. Like almost everything else I do, it is sloppy self-taught work. I always wanted classes though...

We would brawl a bit, but we were both particularly fond of boffer weapons a la SCA
View user profile

on Fri 4 May - 3:57
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Unowen17 wrote:Uh, was that Celes toward the end? Smile

(Ducks...)

UN
After watching the whole thing with dad last night I'd be closer to Daniel Larusso's daughter Samantha. Beautiful, kick ass, learned to kick ass from her dad, close to her dad and knows how to put dumb boys in their place.
View user profile

on Wed 16 May - 17:37
I have to admit I watched the first three episodes. I think the one selling point here is nostalgia. Its certainly not believability because I just don't see how ANY person in their right mind can STILL be hung up on events that happened over 30 years ago. But heck, what do I know?? LOL

That being said, it was nice to see Daniel back in action.

- Kirok
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum