Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Infinity War Empty Infinity War

on Mon 30 Apr - 7:14
Infinity war has unseated The force Awakens as the largest opening weekend of all time. Heres hoping it hits largest box office gross of all time.
Dad and I just got out of Infinity War and it was GREAT. It was everything I was hoping for. I expected a lot of what happened but some of it was still surprising.

Spoilersss:
So I wasn't surprised he completed the Gauntlet and killed half the universe along with half of our Heros having read the original Infinity Gauntlet story. I wasn't surprised to see Vision killed off I knew they were going to have to do it to get the mind stone out of his head. I expected Loki to be killed by Thanos. I didn't expect Gamora to die but I liked how they did it. I was really surprised to see Red Skull show up. I was NOT expecting that. At first I thought he was talking to the Beyonder or Eternity. I was a little surprised they chose to kill off Wanda and Strange. I would have thought they may have wanted to keep at least one of their more magical powerhouses for the next movie. I suppose it makes sense though because they were always planning to have Captain Marvel be incredibly important for Avengers 4 and they mentioned she would be the most powerful hero of them all with Wanda and Strange gone that makes sense how badly they would need a heavy hitter like her. I knew the stinger would have to do with Captain Marvels reveal. I just knew it. The only things that disappointed me about the movie were that things that couldn't really be helped. I wanted Surfer to be in but because of licensing rights they just couldn't use him.

It totally makes up for the let down of the Last Jedi and I'm just so glad another movie I have been waiting years for didnt turn out to be a total let down.
nenuser1223
View user profile

Infinity War Empty Re: Infinity War

on Tue 1 May - 22:50
spoiler:
we dont like how they changed Thanos's motivation. originally he wanted to kill to impress the grim reaper, now he doing so people don;t go hungry. Why not just use the infinity stones to make more planets and solve the problem that way.
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Wed 2 May - 1:41
nenuser1223 wrote:
spoiler:
we dont like how they changed Thanos's motivation. originally he wanted to kill to impress the grim reaper, now he doing so people don;t go hungry.  Why not just use the infinity stones to make more planets and solve the problem that way.  

Spoiler:
I have a graphic novel called rebirth of Thanos it takes all the surfer issues dealing with Thanos from his resurrection by Death and her giving him the initial task to kill half the universe up to and including Thanos Quest. Part of the reason death gave Thanos that task was to re-balance the universe. She sensed existence was in peril from a grave imbalance of life. Later in one of his early encounters with Surfer he takes Surfer to an alien planet inhabited by simple primitive intelligence with no natural predators and no reason to try and better themselves as a result. Thanos tells him now they will spread unchecked exhaust the planet entirely and go completely extinct following famine and cannibalism. He points to this imbalance as an example of imbalance across the universe he aims to correct at Deaths behest. The theme of Thanos mission from the movies did exist in the comics it just wasn't as apparent in the main Infinity gauntlet story.
View user profile

on Wed 2 May - 2:16
i may be a gay man but scarlet witch give me all the feels.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum