Go down
Special Member
Special Member
View user profile

What’s the big deal?

on Thu 17 May - 16:17
Game of Thrones features consensual incest so what? What’s the big deal? There’s so many other things ww could be upset over, famine, disease, war, ect. But no, people are up in arms over shows featuring consensual incest. Mad

http://www.cracked.com/pictofacts-952-current-movies-shows-that-will-horrify-future-audiences/

View user profile

Re: What’s the big deal?

on Sat 19 May - 4:44
Most people don't like it.

To most people, consensual adult incest is every bit as disturbing as cannibalism.
View user profile

on Sat 19 May - 10:02
OtherHans wrote:To most people, consensual adult incest is every bit as disturbing as cannibalism.

Maybe even more, among certain groups.

Graham Chapman wrote:May I take this opportunity of emphasizing that there is no cannibalism in the British Navy. Absolutely none, and when I say none, I mean there is a certain amount, more than we are prepared to admit, but all new ratings are warned that if they wake up in the morning and find any toothmarks at all anywhere on their bodies, they're to tell me immediately so that I can immediately take every measure to hush the whole thing up. And, finally, necrophilia is right out.

Sorry, couldn’t resist... Smile

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum