Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Introduction

+6
OtherHans
Jane Doe
FullMarriageEquality
Unowen17
blackroseheart
Jeja
10 posters
Go down
Jeja
Jeja

Our Introduction Empty Our Introduction

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 5:25
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello everyone!

We came across this forum after receiving a PM on Reddit and we thought it'd be nice to have a look and introduce ourselves. We've been in a relationship with each other since we were younger and still have to this day. We're both fraternal twins and in a brother/sister relationship, 20 years old and born in 1998. We both attend the same university and although it's difficult concealing our relationship, we have plans to move away and be together in the open without having to hide it. I hope it's okay that we're sharing an account, we read the rules and couldn't find anything to do with account sharing, only 2 accounts under one IP. it's usually me who interacts with threads etc, but he's usually with me when I do so.

Thanks, and we hope to speak more soon Smile
blackroseheart

Our Introduction Empty Re: Our Introduction

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 5:44
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome Smile Your story sounds lovely. There are other bro/sis couples here as well, and at least one other twin couple.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 9:38
Good morning, Jeja, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! Congratulations on your love. I’ve upgraded your membership. As blackroseheart said, we’ve got a lot of brother-sister couples here.

Yes, certainly, it’s okay if you both use one account. We have other members who do that. Or you can use two accounts from the same IP, as long as you let us know about it so we’re not worrying about sock puppets. Smile Was that the brother or the sister speaking?

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 12:47
Welcome!

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 18:38
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 20 Jun 2018 - 22:41
Welcome to KS Smile
Jeja
Jeja

Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 3:06
Unowen17 wrote:Good morning, Jeja, and welcome to Kindred Spirits! Congratulations on your love. I’ve upgraded your membership. As blackroseheart said, we’ve got a lot of brother-sister couples here.

Yes, certainly, it’s okay if you both use one account. We have other members who do that. Or you can use two accounts from the same IP, as long as you let us know about it so we’re not worrying about sock puppets. Smile Was that the brother or the sister speaking?

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Best,
UN

Thanks for inviting us to be a part of your community and for all of your welcoming comments, we're both glad we have a platform of people like us to talk to other than Reddit which is littered with perverts and fake stories which are basically erotica. Glad to hear that account sharing isn't a problem, I doubt we'll make another account as we're happy sharing but if we do we will let you know. For the most part, it will be me (the sister) posting or replying but I'm sure we'll probably come up with some sort of system for you to be able to know which one of us is posting. We were thinking of using our initials, but quickly remembered that it's not possible as we share the same first letters Laughing

Last edited by Jeja on Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 4:01; edited 1 time in total
OtherHans

Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 4:00
Welcome!

SightUnseen
SightUnseen

Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 19:26
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
Welcome! We are also a brother-sister couple and use one account. This is a great community where you won't be judged. If you ever need to talk, feel free to drop us a line in our PM!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 19:34
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Jeja wrote:We were thinking of using our initials, but quickly remembered that it's not possible as we share the same first letters Laughing

Just say "This is Sis" or "This is Bro" and you'll be fine. I think Sight does something similar when his sis posts.

Best,
UN

Thu 21 Jun 2018 - 21:03
Unowen17 wrote:
Jeja wrote:We were thinking of using our initials, but quickly remembered that it's not possible as we share the same first letters Laughing

Just say "This is Sis" or "This is Bro" and you'll be fine. I think Sight does something similar when his sis posts.

Best,
UN

Usually we do if it's important to make the distinction, although that was me (sis) who made the previous post and this one on this topic. If it's a post where who posted it isn't relevant, we don't worry about it.
Jeja
Jeja

Fri 22 Jun 2018 - 1:56
SightUnseen wrote:
Unowen17 wrote:

Best,
UN

Usually we do if it's important to make the distinction, although that was me (sis) who made the previous post and this one on this topic. If it's a post where who posted it isn't relevant, we don't worry about it.

We will just do what you both suggested then, thanks.
northernman

Wed 11 Jul 2018 - 16:13
Welcome to KS. I hope you enjoy yourself here. I have been and still am involved with my sister. It's been a great relationship.
Kirok
Kirok

Tue 24 Jul 2018 - 15:06
Hi Jeja!

Welcome to your new home! You will absolutely LOVE the open mindedness and acceptance this forum gives. I've been here for about seven months and have really enjoyed making new friends and communing with like-minded adults. Its wonderful!

So happy to hear you and your sister have found each other!  Very Happy

- Kirok
wiccanbiker
wiccanbiker

Tue 14 Aug 2018 - 5:40
Welcome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum