Go down

(Sexual content) I consented

on Fri 20 Jul - 7:17
My parents divorced when I was 13 and I only saw my mother on summer vacations as she moved 1000km away. When I was 20 I moved to live with her. We were great mates, we partied together and had fun together, at times the sexual tension was palpable like when I had to apply her sunscreen or help her dress/undress, not completely but bras and zips often needed my help. We talked openly about all sorts of things. I think she would get jealous when I dated other women, not badly but she would say I could do better. She would ask me about her appearance, were her breasts too big (no but they were big) was she too fat (no) did I like the way she dressed. I would often see her in her underwear and she would feign modesty. She asked me what my favorite meal was and said she would make it on the following Friday night, we ate, we drank, a little too much but we were not drunk. She said she needed to teach me to dance because women love men that can dance, she held my waste I held hers we danced we moved together it was very sexual. She again asked if I thought she had a good body. She challenged me saying that I could not find a pinch of fat on her body I accepted the challenge and squeezed her breast, she did not flinch. She asked did I like her breasts, do they look too big, did I want to feel how heavy they were. I did I felt her breast, and the other one. Did I like them, yes. Do I like them better that Sharons, (a recent passing interest, with great tits) I lied and said yes. She said you know that you never breast fed that's why you love them so much. She looked down and I was semi erect, she said Is that a gun in your pocket or are you glad to see me, I said I was glad to see her, she reached down and started rubbing my penis through my trousers. She reached inside my trousers grabbed my penis and said I think we should fix that and led me to her bedroom. Once in her room she began to strip naked and suggested I do the same, it was wonderful, she was a magnificent woman, she lay on her bed, spread her legs looked me in the eyes and asked if I could see anything that I liked. No shame, lights on, both naked and horny as hell. We made love, it was making love it, was beautiful, fantastic the most satisfying sex of my life. As we made love we talked and joked and luxuriated in each others bodies I confided my insecurities with her. I am unable to describe how fulfilling and wonderful it was. We only had sex the one time, we spoke about it but guilt on her behalf meant that she would not go there again. I masturbated in front of her, stood naked in front of her but she said she had made a mistake and was sorry. I believe it was consensual and I feel undamaged in any way. I would have loved to enjoy sex with her again but it was not to be, we often had sexual conversations and she loved it when I would remind her of how hot I thought she was right up to her passing last year. I have been married for 35 years to a wonderful women, she is older than me and has a similar body. I sometime fantasize that I am fucking my mother when I have sex with my wife. I told my wife about having sex with my mother but not the fantasies. She says that she does not understand, I explain that I think my mother groomed me for years and I think she probably did but when it happened I wanted it and I was old enough. My wife and mother had a good relationship and nothing was ever said. I think I was lucky and continue to be lucky today. I think the reason it stopped was that my mother did not want my brother to find out, he never did.

Last edited by Unowen17 on Fri 20 Jul - 9:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Note that the intro contains sexual content)

Oceans88 intro

on Fri 20 Jul - 7:23
Introduction - Should have done this before my story. I have been a consenting incest participant, I was 20yo now 60 my mother was 47yo now passed. I support incest between consenting adults.
View user profile

Re: (Sexual content) I consented

on Fri 20 Jul - 9:34
Oceans88, before we let you in, we'll need you to acknowledge that you have read and understand the rules of the forum (link) and that you will abide by them. Your intro has strong sexual content, which I'll note in a title change.

We have a lot of vulnerable people in the forum, so we need to be very careful about keeping out people who are seeking or spreading fap stories. I hope you understand. Those who are seeking fetish material are going to find KS very boring.

UN

View user profile

on Fri 20 Jul - 19:50
I'm sorry that your relationship as lovers was so brief, but that does not make it any less real. Parents in such relationships have a harder time than their adult children. Making love to someone who has always been an adult to you is a very different experience than making love to someone who was a child to you for so long, especially someone you helped to raise.
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Sun 22 Jul - 23:46
Oceans88, it's quite normal for parents to experience guilt, they often feel like they did something wrong, even though they didn't. I had the same issue with my dad, and even though we were involved for years, he eventually ended it because of it. Also, I second what UN said, Please confirm that you understand that this website is not a place for sharing sex stories, we're not that kind of forum (there are plenty of other places for that sort of thing), it's a support group for people who are or who have been involved, and their allies. As long as you read the rules, and confirm that you understand this, then we can upgrade your membership.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum