Go down
View user profile

Love for my own mother

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:14
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi there im a 22 year old guy im in love with my own mother but she doesn't know about my feelings though it all started when my dad left my mom for another woman when I was born since then mom sacrificed her life for raising me without even getting remarried that's why I truly love my mother, for me its all about true love for my mom i need help and advice please guide me in good direction please guy's im new to the forum i don't know rules of the forum
View user profile

Re: Love for my own mother

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:23
Then let me be the first to welcome you here.
View user profile

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:24
Hi there this forum looks great
View user profile

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:27
Hopefully I would find people who love mother son incest
View user profile

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:29
Well I guess this is not your traditional incest fetish-site. It is way more about love than anything else.
View user profile

on Thu 23 Aug - 21:30
Seriously im looking for a site like this my love for my mom is not just fetish type i love her truly from my heart i want a romantic relationship with mom
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Thu 23 Aug - 23:04
Welcome to KS, well, you've certainly found the right forum. I'll move this thread into introductions though because that's where it should be (don't worry, you're not the first and won't be the last to post an introduction in the wrong section). The announcements forum is used primarily for when staff need to keep forum members up to date. Oh, and if you're unsure of the rules, click here to read them. It's pretty straightforward common sense stuff Smile
View user profile

on Thu 23 Aug - 23:07
Hi there thanks im here to discuss all my love for my mother
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Fri 24 Aug - 3:45
Welcome aboard! The open forum isn't really a "how to" on getting people together, but you're certainly welcome to private message me, or better yet, email me at Fullmarriageequality at Protonmail dot com

Whatever you want, I'm sure you can find comfort and reassurance here. So again, welcome!

View user profile

on Fri 24 Aug - 17:56
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome ML! There are several of us here, who have been in long term love affairs with our mothers. It wouldn't last , for 14 years in my case, if it was not a truly loving relationship. I wish you all the best with convincing your mom to be a couple with you.
View user profile

on Sat 25 Aug - 6:03
It's definitely a complicated thing....I don't like to say if X plus Y equals anything.....but I don't like to say otherwise eiter
View user profile

on Sun 26 Aug - 18:27
Hi there all thanks for all the support here im here to share my story and get good suggestion anyone there to talk? Sorry for late reply was quite unavailable for last two days
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum