Go down
View user profile

Server and connection ?

on Sat 25 Aug - 22:16
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I was reading about the Forum how parts of it r n French if I understand what you're saying correctly?
I used to be really into playing this online game called Medal of Honor we had a team of seven people and played religiously against people all around the world. Anyway I built a very high-powered server and had it connected to 15 Tbps 500 Mbps all to host players in a game LoL so its just sitting there at Ovhcloud.com its American in english and your welcome to use it for what ever you want . A little bit Overkill but it is what it is.
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Server and connection ?

on Sat 25 Aug - 23:14
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
It is very kind of you to offer us use of your server, but as it is in America we can't. The entire point of the servers being in France is so that the forum is hosted in a consang friendly country, that way we're not breaking any countries laws. The whole admin panel was in French when I was first setting this place up, until somebody showed me how to get it into English (turned out I just had to change the language options, and it sure beat using an online translator for any words I didn't understand).
View user profile

Newbie fits me perfectly feel like an idiot

on Sat 25 Aug - 23:48
I keep forgetting about the legality of this entire thing I mean it's really stupid isn't it? America is the most law crazy country I've ever seen crazy laws.
Downton Jackson they still have a law that you can't park your mule and buggy in front of the courthouse between 11 at 1 p.m. Say what? That is a law that needs to be unratified ...Unratified as in nullified, meaningless, null, avoided, bad, dead, invalid, negated AND OR VOIDED!
You guys really are on top of things I hate it when I text something and I completely read like an idiot and I get totally corrected as I should be and left reading thinking God I totally forgot that this shit is illegal obviously I should not have said this or done that or posted this posted that. Well back to the server it's our website and our servers so if you ever do want to do something with it it'll be there until I find a buyer.
Sponsored content

Re: Server and connection ?

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum