Go down
View user profile

Advice on sharing My Story Empty Advice on sharing My Story

on Mon 17 Sep - 17:49
I'm wondering what people's advice is on sharing My Story and its details. It's a beautiful, romantic, crazy story that I would love to share, but I'm afraid of family recognizing the details. I don't believe they have ever heard of GSA, so most likely wouldn't find this forum. I have told 3 family members about the fact that I discovered that it's natural to have a stage of infatuation when reunited with a biological family member, mainly to explain my crazy behavior. Normally I'm very open and so is my long lost relative (of course, we share many personality traits), but I've become very private and secretive of late. Which makes this expressive person crazy!
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Advice on sharing My Story Empty Re: Advice on sharing My Story

on Mon 17 Sep - 20:31
The best thing you can do is to post in the 'my story' section of the website, which is off-limits to non-members, as are several other forums. Basically, restrict anything personal to the forums you can only see when you're logged in and you'll be fine Smile I set it up that way so that peope would be able to discuss things and at the same time have privacy from outside eyes prying in.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum