Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 5 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 22:52
hiya As, you've been cleared for the forums. I hope we can answer your questions! or maybe help you learn more about us. Please let me or the other admins know if you want to ask anything.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 5 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 2 Oct 2017 - 6:04
Welcome, aaaaa1128. Looking forward to hearing more from you. Now that you've been upgraded, feel free to explain in the main forum areas why the topic interests you.
Elektra
Elektra

Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 0:33
Hi, Jane, thank you for your work! I am in my late 30s, and I am struggling to decide whether I should tell my father I love him as a whole person. I am pretty positive he is also attracted to me (long story), but I believe both of us feel so guilty for being in love that we have tried for a long time to ignore it. I am only just now discovering that, no, wanting to be in a consanguineous relationship does not make us depraved, dysfunctional people, and I've started to hope that we can one day be free to love each other affirmatively, even if we must do so in private. In other words, I'm trying to tell myself to get over the shame I have been taught to feel so we can make each other happy.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 0:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Jane, I've upgraded you so you can now see the whole forum. I've also responded you your e-mail to me, so if you haven't already, you should go and read it. If you need any additional help or advice please don't hesistate to contact me. Finally, welcome aboard Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 4:02
Glad you made it to our forum!

I recommended you/your blog to JHD, JD. She specially asked about you after reading your interview.
Elektra
Elektra

Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 4:09
Thank you all so much!!!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 28 Oct 2017 - 7:45
Hiya & welcome JHD!
Elektra
Elektra

introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 5 Empty Name change

Sun 29 Oct 2017 - 3:58
I changed my name because I don't want to infringe on Jane's Jane. I also figured that, while I'm at it, I might as well wear my heart on my avatar. I love you
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 29 Oct 2017 - 22:54
oh considerate of you Elektra (formerly JHD). It's a good name too!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Mon 30 Oct 2017 - 0:43
Yes, the new name is appropriate and appreciated to reduce any possible confusion others might get, LOL. I'm glad Keith referred you to my blog because it's nice being able to help other people with my work.
Remoon

Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 5:01
Hi everyone i am very soupportive of the consanguinomory community
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 14 Nov 2017 - 12:54
Remoon, please confirm you are 18 or older and explain a little more, please.
ringleader

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 8:07
Hello Jane, I'm a 42 year old American expat in Singapore. I have a 19 year old daughter who lives with me who could be mistaken for her mother's twin. I met and fell madly in love with the mother, who was a high class stripper in Las Vegas. Alas, she is committed to polyamory. She broke my heart but managed to get pregnant by me. Now i'm confused if the feeling I have for my daughter is only because of her mother. This is the reason I decided to join

Thanks
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 27 Dec 2017 - 12:00
The words "in here" in the title of this post are a bit ambiguous, aren't they? Smile

UN
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 0:36
I meant 'in here' as being 'in introductions' but I think some people just post their intro in this thread... I can see how that could happen. I guess it doesn't matter so much because I can still see who needs upgrading and as long as the intro contains the right elements I can go ahead and upgrade them anyway Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 28 Dec 2017 - 1:30
You're the boss, boss!

UN
Herbestfriend

introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 5 Empty Husband and ally

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 15:37
I am here not only to learn more about GSA, but also to support my wife as she deals with this issue with her brother. I have supported her 100% and will continue to do so.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 15:58
Hi, Herbestfriend,

Welcome to KS! Glad to support you and your wife. I like your forum name!

An admin will need to approve you for full access. The only possible issue I can see is if what happened between her and her brother was when either of them was under 18. Since it’s a GSA issue and sounds like it happened recently, I doubt that that is the case.

Best,
UN
Herbestfriend

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 16:08
Thank you for the welcome Unowen. I am very happy to have found this site. And no, nothing underage in our story. But that story will be up to her to tell when she joins.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 17:10
Welcome aboard, Herbestfriend. I've upgraded your account. It's wonderful that you're kind towards your wife instead of hostile.
Herbestfriend

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 17:15
Thank you FME. I will admit the experience has been a bit of a ride.
Herbestfriend

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 18:49
I forgot to mention, I am in my 50s age wise.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 19:05
You're welcome, Herbestfriend. Please feel free to explore the forums or comment as you feel is best.

I can only imagine what it's been like for both of you. Like FME, I think it''s great that you're there for her. Hope to see her in the forum after you've checked it out.

Best,
UN
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 19:14
Welcome to our forums Herbestfriend, and thank you for being so considerate. Let us know if you, your wife, or her brother, have questions. Take care & have a good weekend
Herbestfriend

Sat 27 Jan 2018 - 20:21
Thank you Sleepinggrain.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum