Go down
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Sat 27 Jan - 22:19
Welcome to KS Smile
View user profile

Dizzy and Daddy

on Mon 29 Jan - 1:22
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi my name is Dizzy and I'm 23 my Father is 45 and we have been in a relationship since we met for the first time when I was 18. We live in a small New England town where our relationship, while not necessarily illegal is still something we have to keep to ourselves. It's nice to finally find a forum where we can share the beauty of our love story.
View user profile

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Mon 29 Jan - 1:34
Welcome, Dizzy and Daddy! Thanks for joining KS, we're glad to have you here too.

I think you should be good to go, once an admin can approve you for full access. Please feel free to explore and share.

Best,
UN
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Mon 29 Jan - 12:17
Welcome aboard, Dizzy, I've upgraded your account.
Admin
Admin

on Mon 29 Jan - 20:24
Welcome to KS
Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Mon 29 Jan - 21:19
welcome to KS, Dizzy; I hope we're helpful for you
View user profile

on Mon 19 Feb - 11:13
Hi I am a 24 year old male and an ally. I don't have any experience myself other than one drunk made out session with my sister but I am in favor of consensual adult relationships of any kind. I am definitely attracted to my sister but I don't know if she is too, so haven't really approached her. Cheers!
View user profile

on Mon 19 Feb - 11:32
Welcome to KS, Pez! Glad to have you here.

Please confirm for the admins that your sister is over 18.

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Mon 19 Feb - 11:52
Unowen17 wrote:Welcome to KS, Pez! Glad to have you here.

Please confirm for the admins that your sister is over 18.

Best,
UN

Yes she is 21. Thanks Smile
Admin
Admin

on Mon 19 Feb - 15:17
IWelcome aboard, pez. I've approved your account. We can discuss your situation further in the members portion of the forums, but I'll point out here that if she wasn't repelled during that make out session, chances are good that she is at least open to consanguinamory..

Last edited by FullMarriageEquality on Mon 19 Feb - 19:17; edited 1 time in total

Admin
View user profile

on Mon 19 Feb - 18:00
hiya & welcome pez
Admin
Admin

on Mon 19 Feb - 22:10
Welcome to KS Smile
View user profile

Introduction

on Wed 21 Mar - 20:40
I’m another Reddit refugee lol.

I’m 54, my niece is 27, and we’ve been in a relationship for 4 years. We just came out to our family. Her mother is ok with it, all our other kin except for my brother and her sister are ok with it.
View user profile

on Wed 21 Mar - 21:01
Hi, UrbanCowboy,

Welcome to KS from another Reddit refusenik, and congrats on your relationship with your niece. I've upgraded you so you can see and post in all the forums.

Please feel free to browse around and share as you see fit. It's great that most of your family accepts your relationship. The rest might be interested to know that Sarah was Abraham's niece too. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin

on Wed 21 Mar - 22:03
UrbanCowboy, welcome to KS. I'm glad to hear that most of your family are accepting even if there are some people who have a problem. Hopefully they will come around in the future. It's a brave thing you did there, to come out Smile
Admin
Admin

on Wed 21 Mar - 23:46
Welcome and congrats!

View user profile

on Thu 22 Mar - 1:30
Thank you. I’m still learning the site
View user profile

on Thu 22 Mar - 2:00
UrbanCowboy wrote:Thank you. I’m still learning the site

Reputation 4 in only a few hours and with four posts. I have a feeling it’s not going to take you long. Smile

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Thu 22 Mar - 20:26
Hello Everyone! I am a 36 y/o mom of 2 from the US. I have had some experiences. A good friend of mine told me about this site. She is here too! I am hoping this is not like other sites, where it is all guys and I get harassed. I am hoping to speak with other moms.
View user profile

on Thu 22 Mar - 21:13
Hi, Suzi,

Welcome to KS! We're glad to have you here. We have a number of other moms on the site. And we're not about to let anyone harass you or hound you for fap material. You are as safe here as we can humanly make you.

Before we can approve you for full access, though, we'll need you to confirm that all involved were 18 or older when the activity started.

Best,
UN

Last edited by Unowen17 on Thu 22 Mar - 22:00; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying for a warmer welcome than the original!)

Admin

on Thu 22 Mar - 21:20
Suzi, I can assure you, nobody here is going to harass you, ask you for pics or sordid details about your sex life or anything like that. We're not that kind of site. We're strictly a support group for people in consang relationships. Just confirm that everyone involved was 18+ and you'll be upgraded.
View user profile

on Wed 4 Apr - 4:00
Hello to all here, it's a strange relief to actually know places like this exist and seem to be a place where you can spill the beans that you don't even tell your shrink; and pardon me if this gets a smidgen complicated.

I'm a 42 year old father of two kids (21 and 23) who are in an relationship that has resulted in an accidental pregnancy and given me a grandson. I was directed over to this site by a helpful reddit message after I recently posted a follow up on an original question about the initial pregnancy situation a bit over a year later. I can post the links to the two topics once I know better the policy on external links. Right now, this is the main reason for being here if for them.

That said, I did promise complication and perchance even confusion, so here goes.

I'm not exactly a stranger when it comes to incest myself since my mom and dad (dad's passed on sadly) were an uncle and niece couple. Learned about that when I was 10 and while I knew something was not so normal about my parents relationship, I never really understood what until mom wrapped it in "the talk". It was... I guess a little weird(?) for me for a while but I got used to the idea of my parentage and am perfectly comfortable with being the result (however accidental lol) of their love and commitment to each other.

Now, finally and begrudgingly, and for the first time anywhere to anyone, but I guess this as good a place as any admit that I... took mom up on some offers of "help" when I was in the younger lovely puberty stages. I'm long time no longer involved with her and nothing romantic ever developed from that and I don't feel it was abusive in any way, hell, in retrospect I'm glad she did. Yet it's turned into something we've not talked about much (eg. at all) years later, but I don't believe it's an actual point of discomfort or embarrassment for either of us, just something that's faded into the background of our pasts.

So, I guess that's the tl;dr version, sorry if I got a bit carried away for an intro.
View user profile

on Wed 4 Apr - 7:47
Good morning, ConfusingChoice! Welcome to KS. We try to be a place where you can feel comfortable talking about adult consensual relationships within your family, and we strictly prohibit fetish material for that reason. There’s no such thing as a tl;dr here. And it’s great that you came here to support your kids. We wish them the best.

I’d certainly be interested in seeing the Reddit article that led you here. External links to Reddit posts are fine, as long as they’re not being used to promote fetish material within KS. Unfortunately, the board restricts members less than 7 days old from directly posting links, so you’d have to disguise them from the board software if you’d like to post them sooner.

I have to ask one thing, though. Please confirm that the “help” you received from your mom happened when you were 18 or older. Then I’d be glad to upgrade you.

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Wed 4 Apr - 13:16
That's prohibition of fetish material is part of the reason I chose to come here. Who wants genuine questions and discussion about something that is important lost in the waves of posters fantasizing and writing "wank" material. That's kind of what happened a bit more than a year ago when I was still upset (wrongly so) and wrote that first Reddit post.

Speaking of which, I'm fine waiting rather than trying to skirt around the restrictions put into place for probably very good reasons. Not like too much will change (hopefully, life loves curveballs) from now to then Smile

Yes, I will confirm I was 18 and older while she was helping. It was a sporadic thing that continued on and off until I got quite serious with my now ex wife at 20.
View user profile

on Wed 4 Apr - 14:43
With that confirmation, ConfusingChoice, I’ve upgraded you. You sound like you’ll fit in great here. Please feel free to browse and contribute.

ConfusingChoice wrote:Speaking of which, I'm fine waiting rather than trying to skirt around the restrictions put into place for probably very good reasons. Not like too much will change (hopefully, life loves curveballs) from now to then Smile

I'm not sure which restrictions you're talking about, so I'll answer both possibilities.

The seven-day restriction on new members posting links is just something that the Forumotion board does by default. I found out how to turn that off and I'll PM Jane about it.

If you're curious about the reasons for restricting minor-adult activity, they are very good ones, and pretty obvious. We don't want to give even a hint that KS is condoning or promoting grooming or abuse. I know it's not always fair, but there's no other way to make the decision such that it protects us.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum