Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+193
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
197 posters
Go down
ConfusingChoice
ConfusingChoice

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 7 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 17:47
Fortunately, I was just referring to the link time restrictions. Should I write a separate intro post and put them and the super long version in that?

I actually wasn't curious about the hardline policy on the minor-adult since it's actually spelled out quite well and in the site rules and the little blurb you agree to when you sign up. I also get why you say it can be unfair, but sadly what is nessecary isn't always what is fair. It's the difference between allowing a hugely beneficial place like this to exist, vs it being branded illegal.

As I wrangle some time, I'll get reading and participating in the other threads. Thanks again for accepting me Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 7 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 18:04
Glad to have you, CC!

Up to you whether you'd like to post the super-long version of your story. If so, a post in Your Story would be fine. If you're looking for advice, either General Discussion or Non-GSA would be best to ask for it.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 4 Apr 2018 - 23:03
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to KS, UN is quite right, you'll fit in quite well here. External links are allowed, and the 7 day prohibition on external links for newbies has now been removed, so feel free to post them in this thread.

You're in a good position to be able to support your kids and be a true ally to them, since you've both experienced consanguinamory yourself and you've observed a loving consang relationship between your parents. This can sometimes run in families, so we aren't sure whether there is a genetic component to this aspect of our sexuality, but it does support that theory without it actually being proof. There are many unanswered questions, some of which can only be resolved by serious scientific research, and in the current climate that doesn't seem to be likely.

I'd also recommend you showing your kids this place, they might want to join and be in this educational and supportive environment. It can be lonely for consang couples out there, it's nice for people to know that they don't have to be on their own.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 2:41
Welcome aboard! I'm so happy that you are supportive of your grown consanguinamorous children.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 7 Empty Report post to moderator or adminLock post for new reports Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 3:30
Hi everyone, i'm a male (20) and I have had a flirtatious and slightly sexual relationship with my mom (47) (no actual sexual contact), and it seems to be escalating. I'm glad I found you guys!

(To the mods: tried to sign up a while ago, something went wrong and I couldn't log in with that account so I made a new one. The previous account is registered if i remember correctly)

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 3:40
Hi, htt888h,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits! I’ve upgraded your membership.

It sounds like you’re interested in going further with your mom. Is that correct? We have a number of moms and sons on the forum who I’m sure would be glad to talk to you once they get to know you better.

Please take a few minutes to read over the forum rules, then feel free to browse and share as you like.

Do you remember your old forum name?

Best,
UN

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 3:50
I'm definitely considering it, however there are a few factors that complicate things. Sorry, don't remember the previous username. This place seems like a great resource, glad to be a member!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 3:59
Maybe you’d like to post and let us know the details, including the complicating factors. Non-GSA would be a good place for that if you’d like.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 12:22
Welcome aboard! I hope we can help you sort things out one way or the other.

Admin
Admin

Thu 5 Apr 2018 - 22:14
Welcome to KS Smile
mysecretlove
mysecretlove

Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 17:06
Ok (phew..) here goes. :-)
It is not easy to open up like this to a new community, so I hope to be welcomed and to get lots of understanding from you guys.

I have had some trouble with my own emotions, feelings of rejection and difficulty with trust during my upbringing. Basically I had difficult accepting my own feelings towards family members and some experiences I had. So hopefully I have found the right community here to deal with it. That would be absolutely wonderfull…

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:01
Hi, mysecretlove,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. You are welcome here and I hope you will feel accepted. Please go at whatever speed you feel comfortable with.

There is one forum rule that I'll have to observe to upgrade your membership. Can you please confirm that the experiences you had did not include situations in which an adult was interacting with a minor (under 18)?

Thanks,
UN

Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 18:17
That is right.
The experiences I am refering to did not involve adults interracting with a minor.
Everyone was over 18.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 19:24
Thank you for confirming that, mysecretlove. I've upgraded your membership. If you would like to talk about what's going on in your life, I'd suggest you post in either the Non-GSA or Your Story forum. No hurry if you'd like to look around first.

Hope you enjoy it here!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 17 Apr 2018 - 22:35
Welcome aboard, you've come to the right place. Hopefully we will be able to help you to understand your feelings, and no longer feel guilty about them. This is a place for mutual support and understanding.
northernman

Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 3:21
Welcome aboard mysecretlove. I hope you find this forum a welcoming and friendly place where you can share when you are ready to do so.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Wed 18 Apr 2018 - 6:33
Welcome!

Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 20:37
Hi everyone,
I'm Lisa, a 42 y.o. female. Very glad to find this site as I have recently started to have feelings for a nephew and the thoughts/feelings are new to me. I hope to hear positive thoughts and/or suggestions from others who have experienced and dealt with these feelings before - and just learn!
Thank you!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 20:54
Hi, Lisa,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits! I'm glad you found us. We'd be glad to offer any help we can.

Before we can upgrade your membership, we'll have to ask you to confirm that your nephew is 18 or older.

Best,
UN

Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 22:39
Hello Lisa, glad you made it here.
mysecretlove
mysecretlove

Mon 23 Apr 2018 - 23:08
Wellcome Lisa.
I truly believe you will find the support you are looking for.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 20:24
Welcome Lisa Smile
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Tue 24 Apr 2018 - 20:34
Hi, Lisa,

We still need you to confirm that your nephew is 18 or older before we can upgrade your membership.

Best,
UN

Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 2:56
Welcome Lisa. I hope you find what you are looking for here and can find support from others who have similar feelings.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 26 Apr 2018 - 10:01
Still haven’t heard back from Lisa about her nephew’s age. I’ve PMed her, but she hasn’t picked it up. We can’t upgrade her until she answers the question. Some people never do.

UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum