Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 8 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 14 May 2018 - 6:14
Hi! I am in my thirties and looking to learn more. It bothers me that much of the world doesnt see family as I do.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 8 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 14 May 2018 - 10:29
Welcome to KS, tablue! I’ve upgraded your membership. Here you are among people who get it.

We’d love to hear more from you, as you see fit.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 14 May 2018 - 12:23
Welcome!

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 14 May 2018 - 21:06
Welcome to KS Smile
sangho

Fri 25 May 2018 - 18:41
Hi, I am Sam. 50 years old. Had experiences with aunt that remain some of my fondest memories. Have been looking for like minded communities, and glad I found you.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 25 May 2018 - 19:02
Hi, Sam, welcome to KS. We’re glad to have you here, and congratulations on your fond memories of your time with your aunt. I’ll upgrade your membership as soon as I’m done writing this.

Please feel free to browse or share your views, as you’d like.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 25 May 2018 - 21:16
Welcome!

Admin
Admin

Sat 26 May 2018 - 23:17
Welcome to KS Smile
lisa_tee
lisa_tee

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 8 Empty I am SO sorry for this delay!

Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 17:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello,
To follow up on my Introductory post: Yes - my nephew is over 18 years of age.
Thanks!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 21:07
Hi, Lisa,

Thank you for confirming that your nephew is an adult. I’ve upgraded your membership. Please enjoy the forum!

If you’d like to talk about your new feelings for your nephew, please feel free to start a new discussion in whichever part of the forum seems best to you.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Mon 4 Jun 2018 - 22:37
Welcome Lisa Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 5 Jun 2018 - 3:00
Welcome Lisa!

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 8 Empty Short introduction and hello!

Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 21:08
I think that I was in this forum before a long while ago and when my computer was damaged I lost track of it. Anyway, I was in a relationship with a cousin many years ago. I knew of her as a child and met her again at a family function as an adult. I cannot describe how intense the relationship was. No one in our family knew but I think that my Mother and Aunt were getting suspicious. The relationship ended when she had to move to another state to help her Mother through a tragedy.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 21:21
Hi there, and welcome back. I've just upgraded your account so you can access all parts of the forum. How long ago were you last at KS? If it was before April 2016 then you'd have been on the previous incarnation of the forum. Was your username SamCat by any chance?
zoomstyle

Daddy - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 8 Empty Date of last incarnation

Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 21:41
I think it was before April '16. My email address remains the same but sorry I was not samcat!
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Wed 13 Jun 2018 - 23:17
Welcome back, Zoomstyle!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 3:33
Welcome back!

Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 13:49
zoomstyle wrote:I think it was before April '16. My email address remains the same but sorry I was not samcat!

Even so, it's good to have people returning to the forum if they've been away for a while, welcome back Smile
Littlekrow
Littlekrow

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 17:52
Introduction: Me and my brother have had a relationship for a long time now. He's my half brother. We didn't grow up together, but he just kind of popped into my life one day. We lived together for a while before our relationship grew. He's gone now.. his work demands most of his time, I only see him occasionally throughout the year.. so I'm glad I found a forum where I can breath this part of my life. It's hard not being able to talk about it with anyone in my life besides him with him being gone so much..

Sent from Topic'it App
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 18:47
Welcome to Kindred Spirits, Littlekrow!

ED: I think your age is okay, given that you were of age to live together. I'll upgrade your membership.

Best,
UN

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:42
Thank you UN. Yes we are both over 18, and I'm very happy to be a part of your community!

Sent from Topic'it App
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 19:48
You're welcome, Littlekrow! We have a lot of bro-sis couples here. I hope some of them will contact you by PM. Or please feel free to contact them, post your story, or otherwise, you know, interact. Smile

And there are plenty of other combinations here, as well as "single" consangs like me. No one is going to pester you for pr0n here, we make sure of that. You're among friends who get it and who think it's beautiful.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 21:24
Welcome to the forums Smile

Thu 14 Jun 2018 - 23:54
Hi LittleKrow, welcome to the forum.
Littlekrow
Littlekrow

Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 0:54
Thank you..

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum