Go down
View user profile

Last barrier gone

on Wed 12 Sep - 18:11
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hello everyone:

My sister (55) and I (52) have been attracted to each other for years, but she said she wouldn't do anything while our parents were alive.  Now that Dad has passed, we both know what's in front of us.  I am married, she is not, but I feel a more intense sense of loyalty to my sister than my wife.  Have any of you been through this?  Not wanting to be cruel to my wife, but I have about 20 good years left, and would like to spend them with someone who's very excited to be my lover.

Sis will be staying with wife and me for Christmas, and I would like to handle the situation which as much dignity and pleasure as possible for everyone.

Thanks for listening.
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Wed 12 Sep - 21:26
Welcome to KS, I've just upgraded your membership. You now have access to the forums which were hidden before.

As to your situation, it is probably best to discuss that in one of the hidden forums due to the sensitive nature of the subject. But consider: does your wife have any idea? Is your marriage a happy one? If you answer in this thread, I'll move it to the private section Smile
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum