Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+195
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
199 posters
Go down
OedipusSecret

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 2 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sat 3 Dec 2016 - 23:19
Hi everyone, I'm "Rudy" and very happy to have found this place. I've searched for the longest time for an outlet of sorts and am so glad to have found others like me. My first relationship of this sort was with my aunt who is 24 years my senior. Our secret relationship went on for years up until my 2nd year of college. We enjoyed 6 years of a secret that years later I still miss. I support those that enjoy this type of love and connection. It's nice to meet you all.

wiccanbiker likes this post

FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 2 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 17:12
Welcome, OedipusSecret, you've been upgraded. Please feel free to add to existing discussions and start new ones.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 4 Dec 2016 - 21:48
Welcome aboard Smile

Tue 20 Dec 2016 - 6:24
Hi everyone,

I'm Swaraj, from India and i'm really glad to have found KS. I have experienced love with my cousin sister who is about 6 years elder to me.  She is a very attractive and brilliant woman and it took me a lot of time and hardwork to get her respond to my love for her. But sadly after a several years of wonderful intimacy and secrecy, she got married to another man. She lives more than 200 kms away and we still keep our love alive by chatting now and then on the phone. I really wanted to see and savor the experiences of people in love with other and perhaps had the luck of living together.         While discussing about incest and romance on a fb group I met a lady who seemed very happy with her relationship with her son. First i thought that she must be fake and did some searching over the web and found such things do happen. I mean, to me, a mother being that intimate with her son, this was certainly an emotional and social catastrophe. But to my surprise it turned out to be very positive for many. And btw, this is how I stumbled upon full marriage equality blogspot, their arguments and thereby kindred spirits. I'm currently not in a GSA relationship but am an ally of it.

Hope to meet some happy people!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 20 Dec 2016 - 11:46
Glad you got here. Welcome aboard! You have been upgraded, Swaraj Lade.

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Wed 21 Dec 2016 - 1:00
Swaraj Lade, wlecome to the forums. This kind of thing happens to lots of people, it just seems rare because the taboo around the subject makes it the kind of thing people just don't discuss. This is the reason this forum exists, to give people the chance to share their thoughts and experiences without judgement, so that people know that they aren't alone. I'm glad you found your way here Smile

archer

Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 0:58
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi all,

I am a 40-something adoptee who is in an intimate relationship with my 20-something half-sister whom I recently met for the first time thanks to one of the direct-to-consumer DNA testing services.  We were both raised as only children in loving, stable households.  Neither of us were subjected to any kind of abuse; there was no alcoholism, drug use, divorce or crime in our adoptive homes.  Both of our immediate and extended families loved and accepted us with the same fullness as their own flesh and blood.  In short, we are two ordinary taxpaying, law-abiding (mostly) Americans living in stable households and holding down successful careers.

Our relationship had developed an intimate component before we met for the first time.  We were sharing far more information over the phone and via instant messages than what opposite-sex siblings would normally share.  When we finally met, things were pretty normal with the exception of being somewhat affectionate and holding each others' hands.  It took only two days for the affectionate cuddling to escalate into heavy petting.  It all kind of snowballed from there.

We currently spend hours on phone and on webcam every day and we try to see each other as often as possible.  AMAA?

wiccanbiker and Killian like this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 1:19
Hi there Archer, I've upgraded your account so you can access all of the forums now, so welcome aboard Smile
archer

Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 1:41
Thanks Jane.  It's good to have an active forum where this can be openly discussed.  The secrecy will drive you crazy after a while.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sun 8 Jan 2017 - 23:01
Welcome!
Keepsmyeling

Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:48
Hi Everyone

I cant say that i have ever had a consang relationship. At least in my opinion. I did kiss and fool around with a cousin of mine. She and i were both the same age when we were both kids. We both had feelings for each other but that was it. I know what its like to have feelings for a relative and i also know what its like to have feelings for a relative that has recently come into your life. I dont know what you would call it. To me it was just normal and still is normal. In my opinion love is natural and normal. I never viewed myself in any other way other then normal. I never knew that there was a label to me. I always just thought that im me. I dont like to label anyone. I think people are just people and they love the way they love. Thats it. Why do i need a label? Cant i just love who i love and that be good enough? My kids call me dad. My wife calls me husband. And If you want to give me a label then please just call me friend. Why cant we all just be people? Why cant we all just be humans? Why cant we all just be equal? Love is love. Thats it.

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sun 5 Feb 2017 - 23:00
Welcome, I've just upgraded your account. Love SHOULD BE love, it's just a pity that the rest of the world doesn't seem to agree with us. I get you about the labels part, but I guess people have a tendency to label themselves and others, to put things and people into various categories. Labels do not necessarily have to be negative though, but because some are (for instance the label 'incest' can be a very loaded word because of it's false association with child abuse in the culture) hence we have a new label 'consanguinamory' to describe love between adult relatives. We're all normal people, we just live in a culture that doesn't see us as normal, but consanguinamory has been happening for as long as the human race has existed, the history books are full of it Smile

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

AlexR

Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 19:07
Hi. I'm an MA student at Middlesex University engaged in research into GSA. (Admin, I can provide a university email address if required.) I look forward to learning from this community's collective knowledge.

I confirm I'm over 18 years of age
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Tue 7 Feb 2017 - 21:23
Welcome to the forums Alex, I've upgraded your account so you can read and participate in the hidden forums.

We welcome regulars who want to learn more about us. There are many people on the forums with experience of GSA, however not all of us have GSA experience. Some of us are non-GSA, which is consanguinamory without any separation and reunion. Obviously you can ask questions, but you aren't allowed to copy and paste any posts without the authors permission. As long as you can stick to that then I'm happy for you to stay here Smile

mrinal

Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 12:27
Hi all,
I am from india, in our culture we treat our parents with high regard. We taught from childhood that we should not have romantic feelings on our parents. but I fell in love with my mother. A deep love for many years. I thought of every thing with her. Now she is not anymore with me, but still she is my first love and my love forever. i am happy to conect with you all. I hope one day we can express our love to our family members without hesitation and fear.

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Mon 13 Feb 2017 - 21:29
Welcome to the forum, I've upgraded your account so you can see and participate in all forums. I'm sorry to hear you were never able to express your love for your mother in the way you wanted to... that happens to a lot of people sadly. In any case you'll find acceptance and understanding here, so welcome aboard Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 5:24
Welcome!
Hayley

Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 19:26
Hey everyone, I'm a 25 year old woman. I don't think I want to go all the way with my brother but I have no judgment for those who do and I'm interested in hearing about your experiences.

Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Tue 14 Feb 2017 - 21:33
Welcome to the forums, I've upgraded your account so you can see and participate in the hidden forums.

nuunuu

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 2 Empty Nordic girl

Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 9:12

Last edited by nuunuu on Thu 11 Jan 2018 - 14:12; edited 2 times in total
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Fri 17 Mar 2017 - 13:09
Welcome!, nuunuu. I've upgraded your account.
ricochetrenegade

Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 20:24
Hello there. I'm ricochetrenegade and I am not in a consanguinamorous relationship of any sort. I did experience feelings for my cousin when I was 13. However, the feelings have passed. Since then, I have wanted to find a group that supports such relationships and learn more about consanguinamory from other people.
ricochetrenegade

Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 20:26
Also, before I get forget, I simply wish to learn as much as possible.
ricochetrenegade

Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 20:29
I am also 18 years old. I'm sorry, I forgot to put my age.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sun 26 Mar 2017 - 21:12
ricochetrenegade, I've upgraded you so you can view and post in all forums. Your situation isn't all that unusual, quite a few people experience attraction to a similarly aged relative at a young age, although not everybody acts on it and not everyone retains such attractions as an adult. In any case if you came to learn then you're in the right place Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum