Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+194
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
198 posters
Go down
nopenahwont@gmail.com

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 12 Empty Introduction

Mon 10 Jun 2019 - 14:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello my name is Justin and I have been in love with my mother since I can remember. Looking for advice from like minded people. I'm 25 and my mother is 48.

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 12 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 10 Jun 2019 - 16:06
Hi, Justin, welcome to KS. I've upgraded you to full membership.

I'd encourage you to ask for advice in the Non-GSA forum, which is members-only. This question comes up fairly frequently, so please also browse the existing threads.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 12 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 10 Jun 2019 - 21:16
Welcome to the forums Smile
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 11 Jun 2019 - 6:07
hiya & welcome <3
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 11 Jun 2019 - 12:31
Welcome!

Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 4:47
My name is Amy. I am thirty years old. I was in a loving relationship with my sister from the time we were young until she died in 2016. I came here because I was invited on reddit.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 6:37
Hello Amy. I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’ve upgraded your account so that you now have access to the member areas. Welcome aboard.

Admin
Admin

Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 10:24
Welcome to KS, Amy. I hope we can help you.

Best,
UN

Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 20:42
Welcome to KS Amy.  I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope you enjoy your time here.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 13 Jun 2019 - 22:58
Welcome to KS Amy. I read and responded to your questions about the rules thread too, I hope it's given you a better understanding. Also sorry to hear about your sister. In any case, welcome.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 15 Jun 2019 - 16:51
Hi Amy ^_^ welcome to KS
Becks

Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 2:28
Hi I'm Becks, I have returned to this forum as I feel that KS are the only people I can talk to about my 1/2 brother sister relationship. And I have missed KS and the topics. I am over 18, just to clarify again.

Is anyone here from South Africa?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 3:37
Hi, Becks,

Welcome back. I’ve upgraded your account. You know the routine by now. Smile

It’d probably be best to post your question about South Africa in one of the members-only forums. It’s likely to get buried in this thread. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 21 Jun 2019 - 4:27
Welcome back!

Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 19:28
Hi everyone! I'm Jen. I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm mainly here just as an ally.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 19:43
Hi, Jen,

Welcome to KS. Before we upgrade your membership, can you say a little more about how you came to be an ally?

Thanks,
UN

Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 21:53
Sure. I've been attracted to some of my cousins for most of my life. None of those attractions will likely ever go anywhere, but they exist. Beyond that, I am a relationship anarchist, and part of that, for me, is a strong belief that only the people directly involved in a relationship (assuming everyone is the age of majority wherever they live), whether that relationship is familial/romantic/platonic/sexual/etc, have the authority to determine what that relationship is and what intimacy means for them.

I forget exactly how I came across this forum (and by that I mean the old forum) originally. Likely it was through Keith's site, maybe looking up polyamory resources? I don't remember. I never ended up joining, as I felt like I was intruding on a safe space.

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Mon 1 Jul 2019 - 23:42
Okay, Jen, fair enough. Thanks for being an ally, and I’ve upgraded your membership. Hope you enjoy it here! KS tries its best to be a safe space, but as long as you’re safe for the other members too, you’re not intruding. Smile

I’d appreciate it if you’d tell us more about relationship anarchy, too, on one of the members-only boards. I’m not familiar.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Tue 2 Jul 2019 - 3:09
Welcome aboard!

Wed 3 Jul 2019 - 20:06
Unowen17 wrote:
I’d appreciate it if you’d tell us more about relationship anarchy, too, on one of the members-only boards. I’m not familiar.

Best,
UN

I don't think I have too much to say, especially enough to start a new thread on. The Wikipedia page on it is pretty good. Happy to answer any questions though.
Domink1969

Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 9:53

Hi everyone...
I am Dominik and from the south of Germany. I'm 50 and I have a sexual relationship with my 26-year-old daughter for three years.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 6 Jul 2019 - 10:19
Hi, Dominik,

Welcome to KS. Could you please confirm that your relationship with your daughter was, and is, by both your and her mutual consent?

Thanks,
UN

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 12 Empty Introduction

Fri 12 Jul 2019 - 1:50
Hi. I am Jerry. I am 41 years old. I am in love with my half sister. We just found each other about a year ago when she took a DNA test to find her dad. We have not been away from each other more than 2 weeks ever since. Lol. After a lot of struggle and hard times we are finaly togeather and have our own place. Look forward to hearing from others in this situation. Thank you.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 12 Jul 2019 - 3:32
Welcome to KS, Jerry, and congratulations on your love with your half-sister! Welcome to KS. I've upgraded you to full membership. Enjoy the forum!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

Fri 12 Jul 2019 - 3:55
Welcome!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum