Go down
nopenahwont@gmail.com

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 12 Empty Introduction

on Mon 10 Jun - 14:51
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello my name is Justin and I have been in love with my mother since I can remember. Looking for advice from like minded people. I'm 25 and my mother is 48.
Unowen17
Unowen17

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 12 Empty Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Mon 10 Jun - 16:06
Hi, Justin, welcome to KS. I've upgraded you to full membership.

I'd encourage you to ask for advice in the Non-GSA forum, which is members-only. This question comes up fairly frequently, so please also browse the existing threads.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 12 Empty Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Mon 10 Jun - 21:16
Welcome to the forums Smile
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

on Tue 11 Jun - 6:07
hiya & welcome <3
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Tue 11 Jun - 12:31
Welcome!

on Thu 13 Jun - 4:47
My name is Amy. I am thirty years old. I was in a loving relationship with my sister from the time we were young until she died in 2016. I came here because I was invited on reddit.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

on Thu 13 Jun - 6:37
Hello Amy. I’m so sorry for your loss.

I’ve upgraded your account so that you now have access to the member areas. Welcome aboard.

on Thu 13 Jun - 10:24
Welcome to KS, Amy. I hope we can help you.

Best,
UN

on Thu 13 Jun - 20:42
Welcome to KS Amy.  I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope you enjoy your time here.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Thu 13 Jun - 22:58
Welcome to KS Amy. I read and responded to your questions about the rules thread too, I hope it's given you a better understanding. Also sorry to hear about your sister. In any case, welcome.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

on Sat 15 Jun - 16:51
Hi Amy ^_^ welcome to KS
Becks

on Fri 21 Jun - 2:28
Hi I'm Becks, I have returned to this forum as I feel that KS are the only people I can talk to about my 1/2 brother sister relationship. And I have missed KS and the topics. I am over 18, just to clarify again.

Is anyone here from South Africa?
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Fri 21 Jun - 3:37
Hi, Becks,

Welcome back. I’ve upgraded your account. You know the routine by now. Smile

It’d probably be best to post your question about South Africa in one of the members-only forums. It’s likely to get buried in this thread. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Fri 21 Jun - 4:27
Welcome back!

on Mon 1 Jul - 19:28
Hi everyone! I'm Jen. I'm in my mid-twenties. I'm mainly here just as an ally.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Mon 1 Jul - 19:43
Hi, Jen,

Welcome to KS. Before we upgrade your membership, can you say a little more about how you came to be an ally?

Thanks,
UN

on Mon 1 Jul - 21:53
Sure. I've been attracted to some of my cousins for most of my life. None of those attractions will likely ever go anywhere, but they exist. Beyond that, I am a relationship anarchist, and part of that, for me, is a strong belief that only the people directly involved in a relationship (assuming everyone is the age of majority wherever they live), whether that relationship is familial/romantic/platonic/sexual/etc, have the authority to determine what that relationship is and what intimacy means for them.

I forget exactly how I came across this forum (and by that I mean the old forum) originally. Likely it was through Keith's site, maybe looking up polyamory resources? I don't remember. I never ended up joining, as I felt like I was intruding on a safe space.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Mon 1 Jul - 23:42
Okay, Jen, fair enough. Thanks for being an ally, and I’ve upgraded your membership. Hope you enjoy it here! KS tries its best to be a safe space, but as long as you’re safe for the other members too, you’re not intruding. Smile

I’d appreciate it if you’d tell us more about relationship anarchy, too, on one of the members-only boards. I’m not familiar.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Tue 2 Jul - 3:09
Welcome aboard!

on Wed 3 Jul - 20:06
Unowen17 wrote:
I’d appreciate it if you’d tell us more about relationship anarchy, too, on one of the members-only boards. I’m not familiar.

Best,
UN

I don't think I have too much to say, especially enough to start a new thread on. The Wikipedia page on it is pretty good. Happy to answer any questions though.
Domink1969

on Sat 6 Jul - 9:53

Hi everyone...
I am Dominik and from the south of Germany. I'm 50 and I have a sexual relationship with my 26-year-old daughter for three years.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Sat 6 Jul - 10:19
Hi, Dominik,

Welcome to KS. Could you please confirm that your relationship with your daughter was, and is, by both your and her mutual consent?

Thanks,
UN

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 12 Empty Introduction

on Fri 12 Jul - 1:50
Hi. I am Jerry. I am 41 years old. I am in love with my half sister. We just found each other about a year ago when she took a DNA test to find her dad. We have not been away from each other more than 2 weeks ever since. Lol. After a lot of struggle and hard times we are finaly togeather and have our own place. Look forward to hearing from others in this situation. Thank you.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Fri 12 Jul - 3:32
Welcome to KS, Jerry, and congratulations on your love with your half-sister! Welcome to KS. I've upgraded you to full membership. Enjoy the forum!

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Fri 12 Jul - 3:55
Welcome!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum