Go down
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 14 Empty Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Wed 9 Oct - 23:36
Welcome, Xristos! I think I’ve upgraded your account. You should now have access to the member areas where you can tell us more and get some feedback, if you’d like. As with anyone else, you are also welcome to add to existing discussions, no matter how old, and start new ones.

ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them - Page 14 Empty Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Thu 10 Oct - 5:37
Welcome, Xristos, and congratulations on your relationship with your mother. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the members-only forums.

Best,
UN

on Sun 20 Oct - 23:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi I just found this group. I played with older sister when younger for few years. Been very long time but i am still a huge fan of the subject and a big follower of it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Mon 21 Oct - 3:29
Hi, Rob,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded your membership.

A lot of people experiment sexually with their siblings. For some, it becomes a lifelong commitment. For others, like you, it’s a passing phase. We’re all about helping each other here, and you won’t find the usual tiresome collections of fap material on KS. I hope you’ll enjoy our safe haven and contribute to it from your own experience.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Mon 21 Oct - 7:33
Welcome aboard!

on Sun 3 Nov - 17:57
Hi Jane,

I am 38 , male. I have been involved for years in a polyamorous consanguinamorous family.

I welcome private messages from all members who have questions or want to share.

BFRF
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Sun 3 Nov - 19:58
Hi, BFRF,

Welcome to KS, and thank you for abbreviating. Smile Please confirm that all the people you’re involved with were 18 or older when the involvement started and we’ll grant you full access.

Best,
UN

on Mon 11 Nov - 14:48
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everybody! I'm in a wonderfully warm and loving relationship with my mother. Although it isn't a fulltime thing, it's been going on for years. Our relationship is both emotionally supportive and pleasurable. Very Happy
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Mon 11 Nov - 15:41
Hi, Tom,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits, and congratulations on your love with your mother.

I've given you full access. Please enjoy the forum, and we hope you will share more about yourself with us in the members-only groups.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin

on Mon 11 Nov - 16:31
Welcome aboard!

on Mon 11 Nov - 16:41
Bienvenidos!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum