View previous topicGo downView next topic
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Mon 27 Mar - 4:58
If you are an ally, you are welcome here. Thanks for joining.

Re: ALL new members must make an introductory post in here BEFORE we can upgrade them

on Wed 12 Apr - 12:21
im trying to introduce myself because im a newbie but for some reason cant. the only forum available seems to be the moderator forum please can you help so i can update myself
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Wed 12 Apr - 13:27
I saw your introduction in response to a totally different thread. I've upgraded you... welcome aboard, you should see all forums now Smile
View user profile

on Mon 17 Apr - 0:19
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi, and hello:

First off, Happy Easter everyone.

Secondly, I used to be a member of the board maybe two generations ago. I think there was a big event where the site decamped to the server that predated one one that it just transitioned from. I just like to check in from time to time as its nice to be with people who get it. Anyway onto the introduction proper, I had a romantic relationship with my mother on and off for 15 years in the 1980s to the 1990s. She's quite frail now and but it was a positive factor in our lives and it still takes up a lot of room in my head as I'm sure similar events do in everyone else's here.

Be well.

Last edited by QwertyDvorak on Mon 17 Apr - 0:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor tweak)
Admin

on Mon 17 Apr - 4:44
Welcome back! I've upgraded you. Please do add your thoughts to the various discussions.
View user profile

on Mon 17 Apr - 14:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hey Qwerty It's a pleasure to get know you. I am in a similar relationship with my mom. Almost 13 years intimate together, the most wonderful of my life. And my mother is even more excited and happy to be with her son. Welcome home.
Admin

on Mon 17 Apr - 21:51
Welcome aboard Qwerty Smile
Admin
View user profile

on Mon 17 Apr - 23:52
hiya and welcome Qwerty!

on Fri 21 Apr - 1:39
hi again jane doe. I m trying to properly introduce my self again and you seemingly sorted it out for me at the beginning of the week and now im seeing all the forums when i log in but i still cant post my individual topic on the forum and can only make replys to others posted topics.

I been to the FAQ area to see whats wrong and have clicked on the how do i post a topic link but nothing is happening. Its seems i like im jinxed.
Admin

on Fri 21 Apr - 21:54
Xheart wrote:hi again jane doe. I m trying to properly introduce my self again and you seemingly sorted it out for me at the beginning of the week and now im seeing all the forums when i log in but i still cant post my individual topic on the forum and can only make replys to others posted topics.

I been to the FAQ area to see whats wrong and have clicked on the how do i post a topic link but nothing is happening. Its seems i like im jinxed.

Top left hand side of the screen just above the threads there should be a small button which says 'new topic', click on that and you should be able to post new threads.

on Sun 23 Apr - 17:45
I done a thorough look and cant find the button your pointing out. i think im going to have to leave this website alone. its a shame i thik it might of helped me
Admin
View user profile

on Sun 23 Apr - 21:59
Xheart, if the website is giving you grief, consider keeping contact with me or one of the admins until we can have it sorted out. Our world's a rough place for us, going alone isn't easy.
If you'd rather not for whatever reason, of course that's your decision
Admin

on Sun 23 Apr - 22:06
Xheart, I've had a look at the admin panel, and there doesn't seem to be anything different about your account than any other account.

Click on the forum you want to participate in, and the button should be just above the list of threads, on the left hand side. The button says 'new topic' which will allow you to create a thread. I'm sorry you've been having problems with using the forum Sad

on Mon 24 Apr - 11:03
No i cant see the new topic button ok if i dont see it by tonight then ill have give up. story of my life anyway. thanks for trying to help. may be the universe has other plans for me and is stopping me delibberatly
View user profile

on Tue 25 Apr - 18:29
Try create new account then?
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:03
Hello! Well over the age of 18, promise. Just a little hesitant to give out personal information in public, at the moment. I met my older half brother several years ago and after a few years of muddling around and trying to deny how we feel, we decided to make a go of it. We are both relieved and feel absolutely confident in our decision, but know navigating the future is going to be trying, at best. Very thankful to find a place to help us over some of these hurdles!
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:15
lilBlue wrote:Hello! Well over the age of 18, promise. Just a little hesitant to give out personal information in public, at the moment. I met my older half brother several years ago and after a few years of muddling around and trying to deny how we feel, we decided to make a go of it. We are both relieved and feel absolutely confident in our decision, but know navigating the future is going to be trying, at best. Very thankful to find a place to help us over some of these hurdles!

Welcome!  Same scenario here... Half-sibs; both of us well over 18 and we met for the first time less than a year ago.  No muddling around in our case, though.  It took only a few weeks for something to happen.
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:30
Hi Archer! Nice to meet you. I think it would have happened day one! LOL But there were some extenuating circumstances. Look forward to learning from your experiences and chatting more Very Happy
Admin
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:37
hiya lilBlue! you've been upgraded for the forums
I'm glad you've found your way here, hopefully you and yours will find our resources helpful
understandable to be a little hesitant, considering. Take your time, no worries
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:39
Thank you! Looking forward to getting to know you all!
View user profile

on Fri 28 Apr - 23:42
lilBlue wrote:Hi Archer! Nice to meet you. I think it would have happened day one! LOL  But there were some extenuating circumstances. Look forward to learning from your experiences and chatting more Very Happy

So far, not much to report besides the need to keep our mouths shut and "y'all need to find Jesus" (which rolls up to the first point).
View user profile

on Sat 29 Apr - 1:34
Hi everyone. I'm a 32yo man from the U.S.
I am not in a consanguineous relationship but the subject has always been of interest. For the longest time I thought I was weird and mostly alone in my feelings. However, lately I have had time to do some reading which started on Reddit and lead me to Keith's blog, full marriage equality, which led me here… I've learned that not only is the fantasy far more common, but also more common in reality than I realized.

I would like to help how I can.
Admin
View user profile

on Sat 29 Apr - 4:07
hiya Livefree!
I don't think your sentiments are too strange, given current social mores - but like you say, in reality consanguinamorous relationships aren't as rare as portrayed. I'm glad you've found your way here, and that you want to help.
Oh and you're clear for the forums
have a good a day!
Admin

on Sat 29 Apr - 13:54
Welcome, new members! I'm glad I could help via my blog.
Admin

on Sat 29 Apr - 21:54
Welcome to the newbies who joined us yesterday Smile

Last edited by Jane Doe on Sat 29 Apr - 21:54; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum