Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

+203
ComplX
Sconman140
Jo
sunflowerrr666
RA22175
dudder
jodu378
Goldencrow_260
virtualpeony
Clark Kent
RavenX
Alks1
Curiousfemale123
Atomisk
Qartoon
Olderson1991
CanadianGentlemen
MothersLittleHelper
Cerveza151515
Scissors
familybond3
ShaneTolley
Northshore03
Jacksss
Fluent
soulboy
Tommy
Louve
Abwest84
KIMKIM
spooningwsis
Uman
dare-to
Nina252525
Manob
Chris1983
samolek
Run Wild
OurfamilyOurbusiness
Vernon brother
DesiOlderBro
Lanexen
Taooi
Carl_Weezer123452
mop12345678900
daddysprincesst
Armankk
Bigboyjack
Twistedpleasure1
Browniehoney24
Psliping
AvRidgeJoe
k1mpossible
bg319408
Amico di Amore
Binwieder
Oedipus95
nopenahwont
redpanda
Scandinaviaincest
coolindrada
Dave30
TFli8cowTF
Pluviophile <>
Allknight1957
Consanglover
jennymae
PKelly14
Penguinsct
marcondesfernandes
Grimlock
Dariussc98
Kahnuss
erapherean
Dispot454
rajiv47
johner23
mrbleem
FamilyFriend
kingkong2020
Informed25
Southernuncle21
Travlr
Kran
Bigsc28
dn00
SGryphon27
Sully
Quesera
Rolland4595
FLHotwife
Loveron
Anna maria
nick1ups
sonofoedipus
Dylwyl
ConfusedSon
MotherMayI
blackbrotha
TommyNY
Son of Mom
papasflavoritepiece
IceBlack
Confused1981
Cyberdolphnow
richm
Ingenting
FallGuy321
Soliloquy
Jhopper12
Shindi
Dag Robertson
Alex14
mèþru
Brianm32
jordan0515
Submit
relzik
just me
Jeja
Andrea1984
MLS
joe shades
Sulla
rostone
TomNYC
BornFreeRaisedFree
rob9350
Xristos
RodnoyBrat
Nymphosrus2000
polyguy
jessysaurus
Diverhitmanbi1
EuropaSilver
Jerry0910
Domink1969
Switch_Kitten
Becks
nopenahwont@gmail.com
alberto224
peterthree
Lisa
taildragger22
mmmonte
CJR
menakageek
doyles
jjv81
rookie1255
david lee
Crimsonfield
Manycane
heisei
Larry2018
Gusty13
luvzmomz
Littlekrow
zoomstyle
sangho
lisa_tee
mysecretlove
htt888h
ConfusingChoice
Suzi61881
UrbanCowboy
Jane Doe
sleepingrain
pez
Unowen17
Dizzy and Daddy
Herbestfriend
ringleader
Remoon
Elektra
aaaaa1128
Kunth
Werriesk
redblackflowerfriend
ozneboy
FunYoungMan
Sam128
Livefreeordie
lilBlue
bratrstvoNODKane
QwertyDvorak
ricochetrenegade
nuunuu
Hayley
mrinal
AlexR
Keepsmyeling
archer
OedipusSecret
SisterNatasha
Rick Fortune
newbufguy
FullMarriageEquality
jerrilynn
PaulAG
northernman
Mrmickus1980
learning1
207 posters
Go down
Sam128

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty My Introduction

Mon 1 May 2017 - 7:02
Hello,

I am not in a consanguinamorous relationship but I feel no one should be denied the right to love another consenting adult due to close relation.

Best Regards,

Cyberdolphnow likes this post

sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 1 May 2017 - 8:46
Hiya Sam, and thank you for your support!
for the record though, before you can be cleared, could you please state your age?
thank you again and have a good one!
Sam128

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty My Introduction

Mon 1 May 2017 - 15:41
I am 38.

,Sam
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty Re: You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you

Mon 1 May 2017 - 22:37
thank you, you're cleared for the forums!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Mon 1 May 2017 - 22:38
Welcome Aboard Sam:)
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 2 May 2017 - 12:25
Welcome!
FunYoungMan

Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 8:37
Hi everyone

I am 28 years old. I am a current and past Participant with a large gap between experiences in-between. I use the word "experiences" instead of "relationships" deliberately. My past encounters were casual, youthful and fun but not deeply romantic. My current situation may evolve in a more romantic direction or it may not, time will tell.

Anyway enough about me for now. I'm very eager to meet everyone else and hear your stores!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 2 Jul 2017 - 14:31
hiya FYM, it's nice meeting you!
for the record, what's your current partner's age?

ozneboy

Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 13:05
Hello Jane, I am 58 years old and born on the 14 February 1959, I live in Sydney, NSW , AUSTRALIA.
I was in a relationship with my sister from 15 to 26. Its was consensual and we were both very happy until the family found out.
I would just like to converse with people who have the same experiences. Jack
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 17:01
Welcome aboard, ozneboy! Please feel free to ad to existing dicussiins and start new ones. You are among friends here.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 21:45
hiya ozneboy & welcome to the forums!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 29 Jul 2017 - 23:46
Welcome aboard, you're amongst friends here. You'll find others with similar experiences Smile
redblackflowerfriend

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty HI

Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 20:31
Hi everyone! Thanks for being here!

Last edited by redblackflowerfriend on Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 21:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am exposing too much information and it makes me uncomfortable)
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sat 12 Aug 2017 - 23:39
hiya flowerfriend, are you new as well?
it's understandable if you don't feel comfortable posting much information about yourself, you have to keep safe! but, if possible, could you please mention your age (and your partner's, if you're involved), and if you're an ally, consang, etc.
I don't like prying, but these questions are a quick measure for screening out some people, and shouldn't be enough to personally identify you. If you don't feel comfortable still, please let me know
have a good weekend!
Werriesk

Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 18:30
Hi I am very happy to be here
I am in a relationship with my half sister for a few months now
I love her very much she's my solemate and best friend
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Thu 14 Sep 2017 - 20:25
Werriesk, for the record, can you confirm that you are both over the age of 18 so that I can upgrade your account? Forum rules you see Smile
Werriesk

Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 5:27
We are both over the age of 18
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sun 17 Sep 2017 - 23:13
In which case, welcome Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Mon 18 Sep 2017 - 6:24
Welcome! Glad you made it here.
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 19 Sep 2017 - 5:15
welcome to the forums werriesk!
Kunth

Introduction - You MUST post your introduction in the Introductions forum BEFORE we can upgrade you - Page 4 Empty Introduction

Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 20:55
Hi,

I am 53 year old male. Had some relationships with cousins. Good to have this constructive forum.

Jane Doe wrote:Sometimes, new users request to be added to the 'introduced' group, but then do not actually post their introduction. That's not the way things work around here. All new members must post their brief introduction in this forum before I can upgrade them. This is to prevent underage users, spammers, spies, trolls, unsavoury types...etc from gaining access to the forums and wrecking it for everyone.

These introductions need not be long, just a little to confirm that you are 18 years old or older, and just let us know a very basic outline, Like are you/were you involved, or are you an ally, do you know somebody else who is in a consanguinamorous relationship? A couple of short sentences will suffice. This isn't a suggestion, it's a requirement for everyones protection and security.

Thank you,
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 21:36
Kunth, welcome aboard Smile
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin

Sat 23 Sep 2017 - 22:40
Welcome!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Sun 24 Sep 2017 - 0:32
Hiya Kunth, welcome & have a good weekend!
aaaaa1128

Sun 1 Oct 2017 - 18:46
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello KS I am a 44 yo mother of (one girl one boy) and I've recently stumbled onto the topic of consainguinamory and am interested in learning more.

Scandinaviaincest likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum