Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Astrology                  Empty Astrology

on Tue 19 Feb - 13:05
Is anyone else into Astrology? Dad and I are both Scorpios. He has a cancer rising while mine is Leo. We've done oir full charts and we also did our relationship chart and we have a really amazing chart.
Unowen17
View user profile

Astrology                  Empty Re: Astrology

on Tue 19 Feb - 13:41
I'm not really into it, but a friend of mine did my chart a long time ago. She told me that I have Mars in Aries and Venus in Scorpio. Maybe that explains some things. Smile

Best,
UN

Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Wed 20 Feb - 0:01
Unowen17 wrote:I'm not really into it, but a friend of mine did my chart a long time ago. She told me that I have Mars in Aries and Venus in Scorpio. Maybe that explains some things. Smile

Best,
UN
My Full chart is
Ascendant/Rising: Leo
Sun: Scorpio
Moon: Leo
Mercury: Scorpio
Venus: Libra
Mars : Virgo
Jupiter: Capricorn
Saturn: Aries

The outer planets are generational and everyone in the year I was born shares my Uranus or my entire generation share Neptune and Pluto so I don't include those. One interesting thing to note about my dads Pluto is that his generation would redefine marriage norms and if you noticed it was with his generation Gay marriage became more normal and accepted.

Theres some really eerily accurate things in my chart. This one when I read it seemed really specific

It is likely that she had problems with her mother, who did not know how to love her or give her self-confidence. She doubts, is suspicious and jealous. She will learn how to be happy in love, to be at ease with herself and to control her jealousy in the second half of her life, thanks to an older person, who gives her self-confidence back to her, so she can then trust others.
Thats very true. I do have issues with my mom, she didnt know how to love me and an older person did give me back my confidence...my dad. The only thing is it didn't happen later in life it was still pretty early on... and I do get jealous lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum