View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

A thank you note and a little bit more from us

on Mon 20 Jun - 12:07
Thank you to you all for the heartwarming welcome and encouragement. This has been a new experience for me and Takako; the tearful smile on her face when I show her all your replies was the best acknowledgement for joining Kindred Spirits. This the first time I've ever admitted to anyone of our relationship and our special love.

In the past, we haven't been able to share with anybody anything because we're afraid of getting caught, afraid of letting our friends & families know. We both felt trapped inside of "being normal". But Takako decided not to let all this fear debilitate us and take away our joy and pleasures. "There are lovers who break up because of just about any reason including pressure, but you just can never breakup a mom and her son!" my lady mom would say.

But that didn't mean we could do anything we want. There are a lot of do's and don'ts to follow to have our secret kept safe. We won't do anything even remotely suggestive in the public. Must never forget to keep our curtains closed just in case some nosy neighbors decided to have a peep while we were enjoying carnal pleasures around the house. Seeing friends regularly and attending family holiday gatherings as the "most upright" mom and son team. No alcohol (everybody thought we're teetotalers) in case one too many tequilas got us loosened up too much and lost control of our tongues! There are a few more, but this is just a small price to pay for our love and happiness to endure.

Here at Kindred Spirit I could feel the acceptance, warmth and relief which I never did. And we're happy to stay and share more of our stories in hope those like us could feel the same as we do here.

And my wonderful and sensual lady Takako sends her love to you all.
Admin
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Re: A thank you note and a little bit more from us

on Tue 21 Jun - 6:39
Thanks for that! Keep them coming,
Admin
View user profile

on Wed 22 Jun - 3:17
I'm very glad to hear this! thank you for joining, we're all a community! love to you and yours as well!
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.lilysgardener.com

on Sun 10 Jul - 11:20
welcome to Kindred. I am very glad you found us. you are among friends here and i am looking forward to hearing more from you when you are more comfortable sharing. kind regards, Crisina
View user profile

on Mon 11 Jul - 11:23
Welcome again!
Thanks for being part of the family
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum