Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Mr Reese Vs CelesChere FIGHT! Empty Mr Reese Vs CelesChere FIGHT!

on Tue 2 Apr - 3:37
Just for fun. A hypothetical fight between dad and I where we are both seriously trying to hurt or kill each other.

Some background on our fighting styles first
The 5 animal Styles of Kenpo:

DRAGON
Spirt, wisdom.
Range:  All

Evasive uses rising and falling as well as in and out motions; many spinning kicks simulate whipping the tail. Can use all of the other animals traits and strikes.

TIGER
Fearless, powerful, and aggressive.
Range:  Close

Straight in, attacks the attack not much backing up except to "load up" the rear leg for lunging in. Lots of clawing strikes, rakes and takedowns. Power moves — very up close and personal.

LEOPARD
Speed, agility, and angles.
Range:  Boxing/Punching

Multiple strikes using angles. Blocking and hitting simultaneously. Uses the hips to generate more power and snap. Likes to move to the outside or under attacks.

SNAKE
Endurance, inner power, and precision.
Range:  Close/Trapping

Wraps around — may types of wraps and chokes for that constrictor feel. Lots of pressure point strikes. Quick whip like pokes into soft targets "poison hand" style.

CRANE
Balance, distancing, and grace.
Range:  Long

Creates angles with footwork to keep attackers at a distance. Likes big circles. Uses hopping to one leg stance and stomping down to help make power.

Jiu Jitsu:  is founded on the concept that a smaller, weaker person can successfully defend themselves against a bigger, stronger, heavier opponent. This is done by using technique, leverage, and most notably, taking the fight to the ground, and then applying joint locks and chokeholds to defeat the opponent.

The Fighters

Celes Chere:
Favored Style: Leopard, Snake, Jiu Jitsu
Pros: Agility, Speed, Stamina
Weakness: Experience, Strength

Mr Reese:
Favored Styles: Tiger, Crane, Jiu Jitsu
Pros: Strength, Reach, Experience
Weakness: Stamina, Speed

Each fighter has their own pros and cons and either could feasibly win this match up.

Mr Reese wins by ending the fight as early as possible. He needs to utilize his power and reach to get Celes onto the ground where his better strength and more experience in Jiu Jitsu leaves her at a severe disadvantage.

Celes wins by dragging the fight out. The longer the fight lasts the more her youth and energy give her the advantage. She needs to use her better speed to stay outside Reese's range and strikes and harry him with fast strikes to soft targets. His stamina will wear down faster then hers and once it is down she can move in for the kill.
Unowen17
View user profile

Mr Reese Vs CelesChere FIGHT! Empty Re: Mr Reese Vs CelesChere FIGHT!

on Tue 2 Apr - 11:05
Mr. Reese gives Celes a hurt, look. Celes breaks out in tears. Smile

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Wed 3 Apr - 6:14
You two seem to have a lot of fun together! I love it!!
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Wed 3 Apr - 12:57
We do have a lot of fun together we have a lot of the same interests so there's a lot we can share
Mr Reese
View user profile

on Thu 4 Apr - 2:20
HAHAHA. So I'll weigh in on this. Not that I think anyone really cares but.

I have more experience in a dojo and in training and friendly sparring but I haven't been in many real fights. Besides one street fight when I was in college the most I have ever had to do is put a drunk idiot in an armlock or submission hold and tell him to knock it off. Celes on the other hand has been in a few fights where it really mattered. And she was brutal. I wouldn't want to fight her for real. She is fast vicious and cunning. She doesn't underestimate opponents and will hit all the weakest places on someone stronger then she is. I've seen what she will do when she is serious and its pretty scary actually. I think I created a monster Laughing  (love you honey). I'm also pushing 40 now and I am just not as enthusiastic to fight as she is. Most of our sparring sessions end with me pinning or her me just getting tired and saying I'm done. She enjoys fighting more then I do. I never learned martial arts because I liked to fight. I learned to defend myself and because I thought it was cool but not because I was looking forward to fighting. She LOVES fighting. She is also a more talented fighter then I am. She's learned more styles and incorporated more into her repertoire making her a bit more versatile even if she doesn't have the years I do she has a wider array of weapons. She is better then I was at her age. She might have what it takes to go pro ufc actually. I would never have dreamed of going pro.

In short a serious fight with her would scare the hell out of me and I would flee. LOL.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum