Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

7 deadly sins (anime) Empty 7 deadly sins (anime)

on Wed 1 May - 23:37
Cause a couple people have confused the thread for the anime heres a thread about the anime!

Not happy about how Melidodas is always groping poor Elizabeth
jwnn99
View user profile

7 deadly sins (anime) Empty Re: 7 deadly sins (anime)

on Wed 1 May - 23:55
CelesChere wrote:Not happy about how Melidodas is always groping poor Elizabeth

But I am happy about the fact that the Diane finally knows what King did for her. Always felt bad for King...
ava20
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 0:01
Envy is a big one for me.....wait...shit.
jwnn99
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 0:14
Is there other anime that you would recommend? Or other shows in general?

I would recommend: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Very Happy
ava20
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 0:16
Queens blade, 7 sins always reminded me of queens blade. no idea why though.
jwnn99
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 0:22
ava20 wrote:Queens blade, 7 sins always reminded me of queens blade. no idea why though.

I saw ep 1 of Queens Blade like two years ago but never finished it. Probably going to give it another shot!

And I also have no idea why you find them similar hahaha
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 2 May - 1:30
Fairy Tail, FMA:Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Konosuba <-love that one, To Love Ru, That time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, Goblin Slayer, Fate/Stay and its incarnations and spinoffs, Death Note, Log Horizon are few of the ones that come to mind immediately but I watch so many I cant remember them all lol. I need to look at my Crunchyroll and Hulu histories to find them all.
jwnn99
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 11:39
CelesChere wrote:Fairy Tail, FMA:Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Konosuba <-love that one, To Love Ru, That time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, Goblin Slayer, Fate/Stay and its incarnations and spinoffs, Death  Note, Log Horizon are few of the ones that come to mind immediately but I watch so many I cant remember them all lol. I need to look at my Crunchyroll and Hulu histories to find them all.

Those are some good recommendations! But I've watched everything except for I was Reincarnated as a Slime and Goblin Slayer. I will probably start watching: I was Reincarnated as a Slime tonight.

I discovered anime when I broke my ankle and couldn't do shit for 6 months. Since then I've probably watched too many.

If you want you can check out my kitsu profile to see what I've watched.     kitsu.io/users/Readman/library?sort=rating&status=completed
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 2 May - 21:33
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
jwnn99 wrote:
CelesChere wrote:Fairy Tail, FMA:Brotherhood, Attack on Titan, Konosuba <-love that one, To Love Ru, That time I was Reincarnated as a Slime, Goblin Slayer, Fate/Stay and its incarnations and spinoffs, Death  Note, Log Horizon are few of the ones that come to mind immediately but I watch so many I cant remember them all lol. I need to look at my Crunchyroll and Hulu histories to find them all.

Those are some good recommendations! But I've watched everything except for I was Reincarnated as a Slime and Goblin Slayer. I will probably start watching: I was Reincarnated as a Slime tonight.

I discovered anime when I broke my ankle and couldn't do shit for 6 months. Since then I've probably watched too many.

If you want you can check out my kitsu profile to see what I've watched.     kitsu.io/users/Readman/library?sort=rating&status=completed
I've also seen a bunch of magical/robot high school anime but honestly they are so similar I tend to think of them all as one magical high school anime.
jwnn99
View user profile

on Thu 2 May - 22:05
CelesChere wrote:
jwnn99 wrote:

I've also seen a bunch of magical/robot high school anime but honestly they are so similar I tend to think of them all as one magical high school anime.

I myself generally tend to like longer action/drama anime that contain some form of romance with the main character. Like Guilty Crown, SAO, Steins;Gate, Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum