Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Whats your lightsaber color? Empty Whats your lightsaber color?

on Sun 19 May - 23:56
So for this I am going to base this purely off the canon lightsaber colors with some expanded universe explanations for each color the 7 canon colors are:

Blue: The first one we see and maybe the most common color in the, in the EU blue denotes a Jedi Guardian someone who focuses on light saber combat, Anakin and Obi Want and Aayla Secura were guardians.

Green: The next most common color in the EU green denotes a Jedi Consular these Jedi focus more on the force then light saber combat. Qui Gon, Yoda and Luke were consulars.

Red: The color of the sith in both expanded and canon. The sith focus on passion and strength.

Purple: An extremely uncommon color in canon its there because Samuel l Jackson wanted a purple lightsaber, in the Eu Purple denotes a "gray jedi" one who balances the light and dark side.

Yellow: In Canon only the Jedi Temple guardians carried Yellow light sabers. In the EU Yellow lightsabers were carried by Jedi Sentinels, These jedi focused on stealth and Subterfuge. Bastila Shan was a Jedi Sentinel

White: Only seen being carried by Ahsoka Tano the white light saber was a purified red light saber.

Black: Theres only 1 black light saber the Dark saber

I'm most likely Blue I would probably be a pretty up front and fighter type jedi swinging around the lightsaber more so then the mystical and introspective green wielders
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin
View user profile

Whats your lightsaber color? Empty Re: Whats your lightsaber color?

on Mon 20 May - 1:41
I like this question but don't know what my color is ^_^ my favorite color is normally blue but didn't really pull me as a lightsaber color. My first thought was white or purple. What do you suppose white means? does it explain this somewhere?
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Mon 20 May - 2:25
sleepingrain wrote:I like this question but don't know what my color is ^_^ my favorite color is normally blue but didn't really pull me as a lightsaber color. My first thought was white or purple. What do you suppose white means? does it explain this somewhere?
not really the reason white existed is because Ahsoka purified a corrupted sith kyber crystal turning a red crystal white after being purified. So its implied white is strong light side affiliation and represents purity
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Tue 21 May - 5:30
Thank you Master Chere, much appreciated ^_^
Mr Reese
View user profile

on Tue 21 May - 10:26
sleepingrain wrote:Thank you Master Chere, much appreciated ^_^
she is barely old enough to be a knight certainly not a master yet.

I would be a consular green saber even though I prefer blue

Star Wars is always going to be one of those things thats very special betwen us. Revenge of the Sith had just come out when she came to live with me so it was the very first movie I took her too. We played Kotor 1 and 2 that first summer. Later when the clone wars show came out she was right around Ahsokas age.
crimsonfield
View user profile

on Sat 25 May - 15:01

I want an orange saber!

If not, I'll go with purple since I'd probably wind up breaking the Jedi code anyway.

AWeatherborneIllness
View user profile

on Thu 13 Jun - 11:55
Red. It's my favorite color and I would probably be a sith.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum