Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

[Pejorative deleted] anti abortion bills Empty Re: [Pejorative deleted] anti abortion bills

on Sat 25 May - 3:43
These are disgusting and dangerous bills that will literally jeopardize the lives of some women with extremely problematic pregnancies a lot of these bills are also criminalizing many forms of female birth control.
Unowen17
View user profile

[Pejorative deleted] anti abortion bills Empty Re: [Pejorative deleted] anti abortion bills

on Sat 25 May - 4:32
Mod note: I changed the thread title to avoid defaming the mentally retarded.

Please use caution and sensitivity in this thread. Not everyone has the same view, and it’s about the hottest hot-button topic around. I know some women who have had abortions. The experience scarred every one of them emotionally. This is aside from the moral morass.

Best,
UN

Star Member

on Sat 25 May - 5:09
Unowen17 wrote:Mod note: I changed the thread title to avoid defaming the mentally retarded.

Please use caution and sensitivity in this thread. Not everyone has the same view, and it’s about the hottest hot-button topic around. I know some women who have had abortions. The experience scarred every one of them emotionally. This is aside from the moral morass.

Best,
UN
these bills go beyond any common sense. They are banning abortions for truly life threatening emergencies like ectopic pregnancies, non viable fetuses and other life threatening or traumatic circumstances. Imagine if your told your wifes pregnancy will kill her but this stupid law prevents the abortion thst will save her. Or imagine the trauma of being forced to carry a non viable fetus to child birth, or being forced to carry your rapists baby. Thats how barbaric and monstrous these bills are. These bills are going to KILL women with non viable pregnancies and traumatize women forced to carry the baby of a rapist. And worse yet punish her more severely then for aborting then the man who raped her. These bills are so bad even Pat fucking Robertson is agaisnt them. These bills also allow women to be charged for miscarriages if a court determines that the miscarriage was the fault of the woman

Educate yourself in how awful these bills are before you defend them
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/georgia-ohio-s-new-abortion-laws-will-harm-women-republicans-ncna1004001
MizHayden
View user profile

on Sat 25 May - 5:28
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
CelesChere wrote:
Educate yourself in how awful these bills are before you defend them

I don't think he was defending it. Just asking people to keep it civil.
Unowen17
View user profile

on Sat 25 May - 10:27
MizHayden wrote:I don't think he was defending it. Just asking people to keep it civil.

Correct, MizHayden. Abortion is a topic with a lot of heat. And a lot of hurt. And it’s a human problem that human governments cannot solve.

I do have an opinion, but I won’t express it here. And I won’t stomp on the discussion with my mod boots, but I do ask that people keep it civil and respectful.

BTW, good to see that you’re active again, MizHayden! If I recall correctly, you’ve been a member for a long time but not active for some time. Hope we’ll see you around more!

Best,
UN

Special Member
View user profile

on Sat 25 May - 17:25
Unowen17 wrote:Mod note: I changed the thread title to avoid defaming the mentally retarded.

Best,
UN

UN I wasn’t trying to defame anyone by putting the word retarded in there, hell I was in special education myself. I’m sorry if I offended anyone. Sad
crimsonfield
View user profile

on Sat 25 May - 17:34
I'm not familiar with the US law system, but can you get an abortion in legal state where it is legal or are you bound to the laws of the state you live in?

Abortion tourism? Neutral
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Sat 25 May - 17:59
crimsonfield wrote:I'm not familiar with the US law system, but can you get an abortion in legal state where it is legal or are you bound to the laws of the state you live in?

Abortion tourism? Neutral
the Georgia bill you can still be prosecuted if yoh go out of state for one.
Unowen17
View user profile

on Sun 26 May - 3:49
Consanguinamory’s post deleted at his request.

Best,
UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum