Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Favorite Super Heros Empty Favorite Super Heros

on Thu 30 May - 4:05
I know Dad and I are probably the biggest comic fans here but does anyone have a Favorite Super Hero?

Mine are:
Wonder Woman: I love her. She is the first female super hero ever, and still the benchmark all female super heroes are measured against. She embodies Girl power and I just love her. Strong, Powerful, Brave, Bold, but still compassionate and kind she embodies the best aspects of women.

Batgirl: (Barbara Gordon) I really love Babs. This girl could seriously be me. Shes my age recent college grad, she started training in Martial Arts at 6 I started at 8 She studied Karate, Kungfu, Jiu jitsu, Escrimma and Judo. I studied Kenpo which is a mix of Karate, Kung Fu and Judo, And Braziallian Jiu Jitsu my first Karate school and the one Dad got his black belt from had Escrimma lessons and I took some although it was long long time ago and I dont remember much of it, and I am now studying Judo. She's also very close to her Dad Jim Gordon. Smart, sassy, bad Ass, tech savvy Millenial/Gen Zer seriously is this girl me? I relate so much to her. If they ruin her movie I am going to be really pissed.

Batman: You got to love Bruce, When Wonder Woman comes to you for help and Superman calls you the most dangerous man alive then you know you are a serious bad ass. And he does it all with no super powers. A picture of what the human will can achieve Batmans relentless will and incredible mind let him find victory when facing the most powerful foes. He's the goddamn Batman
Unowen17
View user profile

Favorite Super Heros Empty Re: Favorite Super Heros

on Thu 30 May - 10:36
I’d say Spider-Man. Decades later, I remain a confused and struggling teenager. Smile

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Thu 30 May - 10:52
Unowen17 wrote:I’d say Spider-Man. Decades later, I remain a confused and struggling teenager. Smile

Best,
UN
^ good choice

So I will break this up into DC and Marvel.

From DC
Batman: For most of the same reasons Celes has already stated. Hes the peak human, the greatest a human can ever be. Brilliant mind and peak physical condition his plns are second to none. Only Lex Luthor really rivals him in sheer intelligence and he can go toe to toe with DC most skilled fighters like Lady Shiva. There is a recent comic where Wonder Woman comes to him for help they have to go to another dimension and defend that dimension the trick is no super powers there so she turns to the one man she knows can operate with out any super powers at all Batman.

Wonder Woman: Again for many of the same reasons Celes has stated. I love Diana and I love how bold she is, I love how fearless she is I love how she is a natural leader. In the new Justice League reboot Batman pulls Hal Jordan aside and tells Hal he needs to help rally and lead the league, In the end its Wonder Woman who does this and when Batman comes back Hal tries to pass it off to Batman as his success and Batman just says I heard you made a fool of yourself and Diana led the charge.

The number 3 spot is tough for me. There's a lot of DC characters I like but theres one that Stands above the others.
Yes Superman: I know hes cliche, I know he's a boy scout I know he has nex tto know flaws but that is what I like about Kal-El he never falters, never fails, always does whats right he is what all everyone should aspire to be

Now on to Marvel:

Spiderman: I just love Peter Parker, he's the every man. He's what would happen if you or me got super powers. He's not an Amazonian Goddess Princess, a Billionaire or Alien. He struggles to make rent, being Spiderman makes him late for work or class, and he argues with his wife. Spiderman has more shit heaped onto his plate and more tragedy then most super heros save maybe Batman but he never succumbs to despair or bitterness, he always finds the best part of himself and always pushes forward. Even with his super powers he finds himself outmatched by his villains but he uses his intellect to out think them and he's usually way out of his league when ever he teams up with the Avengers and he has a great sense of humor about it all.

Wolverine: Yea... every 12 year old boys favorite but goddamn its the 12 year old boy in me that loves Wolverines gruff and rough exterior, take no prisoners attitude and no bullshit persona. As brutal as he is and as often as he kills he still has a strong sense of honor, loyalty and duty, he really looks out for the kids of at the Xavier institute and hates to see kids or teens put in danger. He also has the best bromance with Captain America

Again the number 3 spot is hard here. I traditionally read more Marvel then dc so theres a long list of characters I could put at 3 but theres one I really love

Silver Surfer: I love the combination of purity, nobility, and crushing guilt and tragedy that marks Norrin Radd this dude was forced to kill trillions for his one time master Galactus. he has the blood of countless civilizations on his hands but he is also the Noblest soul around. So incorruptible the Marvel version of the Devil Mephisto is obsessed with corrupting him. I love that Dichotomy of how a noble and pure soul can have so much blood on his hands and have to wrestle with the guilt and weight the thousands of worlds he fed to his master Galactus. I'm really glad marvel got the Fantastic Four property(and hence Silver Surfer as part of it) back from Fox because I am hoping the Marvel movies finally do Norrin justice.

Last edited by Mr Reese on Fri 31 May - 17:36; edited 2 times in total
Unowen17
View user profile

on Thu 30 May - 11:19
And then there’s Dogwelder. The power to physically join dead dogs with bad guys’ butts would be awesome. Smile

Best,
UN

View user profile

on Fri 31 May - 16:00
I like Spiderman. For the same reasons Mr Reese explained. I always enjoyed Peter Parker couldn't score with Mary Jane while she was infatuated with Spiderman.

Unowen17 wrote:And then there’s Dogwelder. The power to physically join dead dogs with bad guys’ butts would be awesome. Smile

Best,
UN

I googled that. I wish my fantasy was this rich. Neutral
AWeatherborneIllness
View user profile

on Thu 13 Jun - 12:15
Batman. He's a complete badass and I just always liked him ever since I was a little girl.
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 13 Jun - 13:44
God Batman is so awesome did you read the new 52 batgirl?
AWeatherborneIllness
View user profile

on Thu 13 Jun - 14:26
CelesChere wrote:God Batman is so awesome did you read the new 52 batgirl?
he is and yes I have read some of it
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member

on Thu 13 Jun - 14:31
Ive already stated how much I love her in this thread lol. But I really do love babs.
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin
View user profile

on Sat 15 Jun - 17:34
I'm only familiar with movie versions D:
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member