Go down
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

Gordon Ramsay's lighter side Empty Gordon Ramsay's lighter side

on Mon 3 Jun - 0:31
Ramsay is famous being foul mouthed and intense so its fun to watch him let loose and have fun

It's clear he has a lot of respect for Aaron and they seem like great friends
Aaron is a co host on Master Chef and MasterChef jr

Also him and Christina Wilson

This is a longer video but its nice to see how much he really cares for her. For those that dont know who she is she won Hells Kitchen season 10 and went on to work for Ramsay. She now runs his entire North American group and also works as a sou chef on Hells Kitchen for the red team and sometimes makes apperances on 24 hours to hell and back as one of the training chefs.
crimsonfield
View user profile

Gordon Ramsay's lighter side Empty Re: Gordon Ramsay's lighter side

on Fri 7 Jun - 19:09
I always felt like his whole temper, foul-mouth and screaming is but an act or exaggeration for the sake of views. It works for him, nonetheless.
CelesChere
Star Member
Star Member
View user profilehttp://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Fri 7 Jun - 20:12
crimsonfield wrote:I always felt like his whole temper, foul-mouth and screaming is but an act or exaggeration for the sake of views. It works for him, nonetheless.
Hes like that on Hells Kitchen because those people are professionals and should know better, they do a lot of editing as well so you dont see the times he calmly corrects mistakes. You see him blowing up after they've repeatedly screwed up things he feels pros should already know. He got angry on kitchen nightmares because these were restaurants in many cases serving rotten food out of filthy kitchens.

In Masterchef and Masterchef jr hes not like that because these people are amateurs and he doesn't expect them to know as much as a pro. He wants them to learn. And he loves kids. You should see him on mcjr hes so sweet with the kids

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum