Go down
impact33

Hey Michele here, Empty Hey Michele here,

on Fri 19 Jul - 22:25
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi guys just signed up for this, looks pretty cool, was browsing around. So I met my cousin last year on July 1 Canada day. He is close with my sister so she had a get together at her house and I met him. Actually I remember us stopping off to pick him up. Him and his brother at someone's house. I felt this instant attraction to him. I'm quiet. Wouldn't say shy but quiet and so my sister knows him longer than I do and she's not so quiet. Anyway I can't stop thinking about him since. I haven't seen him but we text and he's called me once. Him and my sister had an arguement. They're not talking but he wants her to call him. I wish I didn't like him but it's like I can't help it. At first, I couldn't stop thinking about him but now, I'm convinced I like him. He doesn't like my sister like that I know. And she's married. But I know he doesn't like me either. In fact I feel kind of used since he only talks to me to ask about my sister. Honestly, I want to just forget about this person and wish I could. But I can't. It's a strong overwhelming feeling I have. I think there's no point if he doesn't feel the same way, And I think I need help,

Last edited by impact33 on Sun 21 Jul - 2:31; edited 1 time in total
Unowen17
Unowen17

Hey Michele here, Empty Re: Hey Michele here,

on Fri 19 Jul - 22:48
Moved from Media Forum to Introductions.

Welcome to KS, Impact. We're glad you're here, and I hope we can help you navigate your feelings for your cousin. I've promoted you to full membership. Please feel free to discuss more with us in one of the members-only forums.

Best,
UN

Special Member
Special Member

on Fri 19 Jul - 23:38
impact33

Hey Michele here, Empty Hey Michele here,

on Sat 20 Jul - 3:46
Hey. I'm Michele. In my thirties and was refered to this site by someone on another one. Just thought I'd check it out. Seems Cool.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Sat 20 Jul - 4:37
Merged topics. You’re in. Smile

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Sat 20 Jul - 5:54
Welcome aboard!

on Sun 28 Jul - 22:12
Hello impact33. I’m Craig from Craig/Nicole. We are Canadian too. East coast. Welcome to the group.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Mon 29 Jul - 1:24
Welcome aboard Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum