Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

BlondOne89 is Banned Empty BlondOne89 is Banned

on Thu 25 Jul - 23:40
Message reputation : 100% (3 votes)
This may come as a shock to some members, but I've had to ban the user BlondOne89, she was speaking to a forum member over wire, and seemed to be rather keen on introducing her daughter to sexuality and hopefully being ready for full sex by the age of 12, yes, 12. This is grooming, this is child abuse, and it is wrong. I never chalked her up to be like that, and in fact she seemed quite normal to me, but then I'm an admin, I reckon there are probably plenty of people here who will also be suprised at this piece of information. I've seen SS of this conversation and it's left me with a bad taste in my mouth. I know the rule violation didn't happen on this site, but on the wire chat, but regardless of where the conversation took place, on principal I cannot have here on this forum people who hold the view that grooming children to be sexually active at 12 year olds is okay, because it's never okay. Pedophiles are NOT welcome at KS, period.
OtherHans

BlondOne89 is Banned Empty Re: BlondOne89 is Banned

on Mon 29 Jul - 0:27
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
This does not surprise me. Forums such as this one have always been plagued by child molesters. Setting rules against child molestation does not keep the child molester away. They still come around. They are still intent on abusing children. They simply become more covert about who and what they are.

If someone seems fishy, they probably are.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

on Mon 29 Jul - 22:36
What you say is true, but we must do all we can to deter them, and a zero tolerance policy is the best way to go forward. One day the will get the message, we do not want and will not tolerate their kind.
OtherHans

on Wed 31 Jul - 3:03
Oh they've gotten the message.

They just don't care.

These are evil people who don't care about right and wrong. They only care about satisfying their diseased sexual urges.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

on Sat 3 Aug - 23:27
Diseased is the right word for their sickness. I do not understand how anyone can look at a child and think sexual thoughts. It's sick and it's wrong. I know a minority of pedos get treatment, but most of them dont and that;s worrying
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum