Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

hello from little me Empty hello from little me

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 21:58
Hi and much love to everyone. You are all brave and beautiful! I am an ally with some experience of family love through very special friends (all of legal age). I hope to make new friends here and share experiences I could not do in other places.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

hello from little me Empty Re: hello from little me

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:39
Hi, FL,

Please let us know what led you to become an ally. Also please read the forum rules and confirm that you understand them and will comply with them: https://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t745-for-the-attention-of-all-newcomers

Best,
UN

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:42
I've read the rules and I understand them. I was introduced to the consang lifestyle by accident and fell in love with the whole family. It is complicated to explain and the emotions can be quite overwhelming and scary. I know what some of you are going through.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:47
Are any of the family members you fell in love with under the age of 18?

And please tell us what you mean by the “consang lifestyle.”

UN

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:52
No, they have all been of legal age which I think is crucial.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:53
Please tell us what you think of as the “consang lifestyle.”

UN

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:57
as I understand it, it means romantic love within the bloodline. I think this can strengthen the natural family bonds.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Sat 27 Jul 2019 - 22:58
FL555, frankly I’m not buying it.

The “consang lifestyle,” as you call it, involves a lot of pain and a lot of fear. There are people who are hurting from things you have no idea of, who have had their lives ripped apart just because of who they love. People who are under constant threat of being cut out by the rest of their families, arrested, raked through the tabloids, or worse. Sound like fun?

Yes, we have couples and multiples here who are in genuinely happy relationships. Yes, I will protect them, because that’s the responsibility that I’ve been trusted with. No, I won’t make them available for anyone’s frivolous fantasy use. Google “incest forum” and you’ll find plenty of other places for what you’re looking for.

Thread locked.

UN

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum