Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

My introduction Empty My introduction

Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 21:20
Hello, I am an ally of family relationships. Currently interested in pursuing a relationship with my adult (over 18) son. I am 38.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

My introduction Empty Re: My introduction

Sat 24 Aug 2019 - 23:10
Hi, Sarah,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you to full membership so that you can access the members-only forums. Please make yourself at home and feel free to share as you feel comfortable. As you will see, KS is not like the other forums you may have seen. We’re here to support each other, not to exchange fetish material.

Good luck with your son. Some here have made it happen. Maybe you could tell us more about your situation in the Your Story forum?

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 0:06
Welcome aboard Smile

Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 5:23
Thank you! And when I have the time, I will write everything out. I just like to observe a little before I jump in. 😊
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 5:29
Welcome aboard!

Admin
Admin

Sun 25 Aug 2019 - 10:12
MommaSarah wrote:Thank you!  And when I have the time, I will write everything out.  I just like to observe a little before I jump in.  😊

Of course! Take your time, look around, get comfortable. You’re already doing better than many, you’ve made a follow-up post. Smile

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member

Tue 27 Aug 2019 - 16:41
Welcome.

MommaSarah wrote:Thank you!  And when I have the time, I will write everything out.  I just like to observe a little before I jump in.  😊

I'm looking forward to this. I've always been interested from the mother's perspective.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum