Go down
bluemobius

Tentative Steps Empty Tentative Steps

on Thu 12 Sep - 0:47
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Walking into this kind of blind, but here goes:

I'm a 46 year old bi male with previous family experience with my half-brother. Same dad, different moms. We maintained the romantic and sexual aspects of our relationship off and on since our mid-teens up until about 6 years ago. Sadly, life moved us away from one another down different paths. We don't speak anymore.

No one in our families never suspected anything. I do have 3 younger sister from my mother and a different father. Out of the three, I find myself attracted to one of them from a romantic point of view. She is unaware of my attraction.

So that's me. My introduction of sorts. Thanks.
kelsey

Tentative Steps Empty Re: Tentative Steps

on Thu 12 Sep - 4:10
welcome. you're definitely not alone here.
bluemobius

on Thu 12 Sep - 4:12
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
kelsey wrote:welcome. you're definitely not alone here.

Kind of you to say. Thank you. This is definitely terrifying to reach out like this, but I think ultimately it's better than keeping everything to myself.
Unowen17
Unowen17

on Thu 12 Sep - 10:03
Hi, bluemobius,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you to full membership. Please take some time to get comfortable here and share when you feel so inclined. You are among people who understand.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

on Thu 12 Sep - 12:17
Welcome aboard! You are definitely not alone.

on Thu 12 Sep - 18:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Unowen17 wrote:Hi, bluemobius,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you to full membership. Please take some time to get comfortable here and share when you feel so inclined. You are among people who understand.

Best,
UN

FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome aboard! You are definitely not alone.

It's a strange journey to go from feeling like there's something wrong with me or the paths in life I've chosen to being embraced by others who have gone through the same journey as well. I'm realizing that love between those who may be blood related, especially romantic, is still a wonderful thing to know provided it's done so in a non-toxic amd consensual way.

I will always deeply love my half-brother despite the distance forged between us. Sadly, I don't think pursuing my sister in the same way will create the same kind of relationship. Perhaps in time, but who knows?
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

on Tue 17 Sep - 14:01
hi & welcome!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum