Go down
Mwbe4ever

Introduction Empty Introduction

on Fri 27 Sep - 4:25
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Hi my name is [redacted first name] and I have personal experience in consanguinity. I am 31 and I am in love with my father who is 50.

nobody has ever made me feel as beautiful and loved as he does. we have been in a secret relationship for 5 yrs and he still takes by breath and makes me lite headed every time he touches me. he's my drug nothing can make me higher.

We had a baby [date redacted]. what should have been the happiest day of our lives turned out to be the start of our world getting ripped apart.

DNA testing brought out our worst fears we were arrested and charged...[redacted] I'm scared and I don't  know what to do anymore. I miss my dad. he is my best friend my love my life and I miss our baby I'm all alone and I don't understand how they don't See this as being cruel

Last edited by FullMarriageEquality on Fri 27 Sep - 5:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Protecting her.)
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

on Fri 27 Sep - 5:05
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I’m so sorry for what has happened to you and your family.

I have upgraded your account and you should now have access to the member-only areas, such as the section Your Story. That would be a better place to share more and get some friendship and advice.

I have edited your post for the sake of your protection, since this part of the forum is “public,” unlike the members areas.

You are among friends. Welcome!

on Fri 27 Sep - 10:43
Mwbe, welcome to KS. So sorry to hear about the nightmare you’ve been unnecessarily put through. It’s the worst nightmare of consang couples come true.

You are among friends here, and we keep tight control on this group to protect our members. So if you have any problems, please contact me, Keith, or any other admin or mod and we’ll deal with it.

BTW, Keith, thanks for your edits to her post.

Again, welcome. Feel free to participate as, how, and when you want. We’re here to help.

Best,
UN

Star Member
Star Member
http://ks2016.forumactif.fr/t899-my-dad-and-i

on Sat 28 Sep - 9:41
Im so sorry this is my worst fear. Welcome
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum