Go down
Wolf

Hello all I'm new Empty Hello all I'm new

on Sun 29 Sep - 14:42
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello everyone I'm a 31 Male and I recently found out that my sister and I have had feelings for one another for some time now and I'm kinda scared about it and i dunno what to do from this point she is a year younger then me and I'm just scared and need a little help....
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Hello all I'm new Empty Re: Hello all I'm new

on Sun 29 Sep - 16:16
Welcome aboard. I’ve upgraded your account. You’ve come to the right place. You now have access to the member areas, where we can discuss this more.

on Sun 29 Sep - 16:19
Hi, Wolf, welcome to KS. We have a lot of brother-sister couples here, so you’re not alone. We’d be glad to help you understand and deal with the situation.

Best,
UN

on Sun 29 Sep - 16:21
Welcome, Wolf. I hope we can help. I'm not involved in a consanguinamorous relationship, so I identify as an ally. There are people like me in our society who are open minded, and who accept the fact that people find themselves in situations such as the one you describe, and we support whatever decision you and your sister come to. Do what's right for you. Don't let society's taboos limit your love.
Ian

on Thu 17 Oct - 16:18
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Wolf do you still need advice about what to do next? Me and my sister would like to help please PM me

Sent from Topic'it App
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum