Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
cf10276

This is my introduction Empty This is my introduction

Thu 3 Oct - 12:35
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hello all I am 37yo male who only recently admitted to himself that I have had romantic attraction toward 2-3 first cousins and also a sister. My feelings toward my cousins started when I was very young, still in grade school, and continued off and on toward one until present day. I have struggled a long time with denying my feelings due to associated guilt/shame. I am afraid about accepting my feelings, and especially afraid of coming out to family members, but I have read some blogs that suggest this may be an orientation. I need advice/support specifically on how to deal unreciprocated romantic attraction.
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

This is my introduction Empty Re: This is my introduction

Thu 3 Oct - 12:55
Hi, CF,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I've upgraded your account.

Please let us know in the members-only forums what kind of support you need. We're here to help each other.

Best,
UN

Thu 3 Oct - 14:12
thank you, you are very kind. It is relieving to find a community of like-minded individuals where it is safe to find help and support. Once I have more time I will post more.

Thu 3 Oct - 14:50
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 3 Oct - 18:15
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum: