Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
spooyo

Peculiar Situation/Intro Empty Peculiar Situation/Intro

Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 23:31
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi there,

M(24) here. My sister and I have always had a bit of a conflicting relationship growing up until she fell on hard times and had to move in with me. The long drought in my relationships and her suddenly looking up to me were the background to what happened next. I had never ever thought about this happening, especially not to me. I'm usually a very law-abiding and normal guy, but now I have an illegal love relationship and I'm on the run from the law basically.

How do you couples out there make it, and make it for a long time? How is your day to day life together?
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Peculiar Situation/Intro Empty Re: Peculiar Situation/Intro

Tue 15 Oct 2019 - 23:44
Hi, Spooyo,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you to full membership. Please feel free to talk about your situation with your sister in the members-only forums. You are among people who understand here, and we have a lot of brother-sister couples.

Even though your love with your sister is against the law where you are, it isn’t everywhere. And there is no good reason for it to be illegal anywhere, as long as you’re adults and you’re not hurting anyone.

But please explain your remark about being on the run from the law. Have you been outed? I’d recommend that you post a new topic in General Discussion or Non-GSA Relationships.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Wed 16 Oct 2019 - 4:58
Welcome aboard!

Thu 17 Oct 2019 - 2:01
On the run from the law?

Agents of the state are pursuing you?