Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MeMyselfAndI

Introduction Empty Introduction

Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 4:50
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Hi everyone,

I've read all the rules and stickies and I'm (way) over 18 years old. I'm not in a consanguinamorous relationship but I'm an ally. I support all non-coercive sexual relationships between consenting legal adults. I've had the privilege of living through the landmark movements and moments that have freed so many of our sexual rights. I worked over many years for LGBTQIA rights, and the day the U.S. Supreme Court ruled same-sex marriage legal was one of the most amazing and joyous days of my life! If legalizing consanguinamory ever becomes a possibility, I'll put my shoulder into that too.

I found my way here through an article on Vice.com, 'Why Can't I Consent to Sex with My Brother?' Although I'm not in a consanguinamorous relationship, I have a related personal issue and I'm hoping you all can give your perspectives about it.

MeMyselfAndI
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 8:58
Hi, MeMyselfAndI,

Welcome to Kindred Spirits. I’ve upgraded you to full membership. We’d be glad to help you with your consanguinamory-related personal issue, as long as it’s within the forum rules to do so.

Best,
UN

Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Mon 28 Oct 2019 - 11:24
Welcome aboard!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum