Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
babs
babs

sibling - Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister) Empty Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister)

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 11:11
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Now, at 62, memories are, by and large, my best buddies. And the bestest of them are those that centre around my mother (she’s 83 and still lives with me) and her youngest sister (she’s 69 now – was born much, much after my mom). Both these women were the first women in my life and, I suspect, my involvement with them led me on to the alt lifestyle which I chose and have thoroughly enjoyed as an adult.

I am here to share and, equally, to seek views that may help me understand myself better so late in life.

Last edited by babs on Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 5:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error)

wiccanbiker likes this post

Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

sibling - Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister) Empty Re: Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister)

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 11:27
Hi, Babs, welcome to KS, and congratulations on your love with your mother and your aunt. I’ve upgraded your account so you have full access to the members-only forums. Hope you’ll tell us a little more about yourself there and join in on the running topics.

By the way, what’s your pronoun? (Celes told me to ask you whether you’re a he or a she that way. Smile )

Best,
UN

sibling - Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister) Empty Re: Introduction: My mother & her youngest sibling (sister)

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 11:31
Silly of me!!!. Sorry. My gender is male Very Happy
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 11:48
Thanks for the clarification, Babs! Please enjoy our forum and let us know more about yourself, perhaps in Your Story.

Best,
UN

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 17:01
Unowen17 wrote:Thanks for the clarification, Babs! Please enjoy our forum and let us know more about yourself, perhaps in Your Story.

Best,
UN

Where is YOUR STORY????? Do help this ignoramus!!!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Thu 28 Nov 2019 - 17:57

Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 9:13
Question That link doesn't work....
Unowen17
Unowen17
Admin
Admin

Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 9:30
babs wrote:Question That link doesn't work....
Try it now. If that still doesn''t work, click the "Home" link at the top and let me know whether you see a few (2-3) forums or a lot of them (10 or more.)

For some reason, you weren’t in the Introduced group. I re-added you. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Best,
UN

Fri 29 Nov 2019 - 11:02
Working!!! Thanks ever so much Very Happy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum