View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

Re: Anyone have pets?

on Sat 21 Jan - 3:46
I had a kitty cat. She was an orange pretty kitty. She died on March 1 2016 and broke my heart. She was about 17ish years old. I miss more than words can explain!
View user profile

on Sat 25 Mar - 8:01
I grew up around dogs all my life, but adopted 2 cats 3 years ago. They have helped me with more crap in my life than I can describe haha.
View user profile

on Sun 26 Mar - 20:16
Hi. I'm new here. I promise not to troll. I wish I had a pet. But now I just say I have an imaginary goldfish named Bob who knows kung-fu. Please note the pet is imaginary.
View user profile

on Wed 24 May - 10:57
a long row of animals as long i can remember. names, photos, stories. no horses.turtles, fish, birds,cats,dogs. mostly found wounded or left on the street.
i was surprised of their inteligence and the ways of comunicaton with them. we had a healer cat.any time someone had fever she came , layed on the chest , two hours afterwards fever gone. a canar singing only when water in the shink was running.
lessons in coexistence and respect.
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.lilysgardener.com

on Sun 28 May - 8:07
thank you all for responding to my thread. I am REALLY enjoying hearing about everyone's pets both past and present Smile
View user profile

on Mon 12 Jun - 5:51
I have one cat that I adopted from an animal shelter about 5 years ago. She loves to be petted and loves it when I play with her with her stringy toy.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum