Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Hi,All :)

on Tue 23 Aug - 14:34
Hi,

I am new here.Aged 30.
I have attraction towards my cousin.
apart from that i am an erotica writer,have written in quite a few forums.
and would love to be part of this community.

regards,
Dohcradaam


Last edited by dohcradaam on Tue 23 Aug - 14:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to add age)
avatar
Admin
Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 23 Aug - 16:22
Welcome to the forums, you're upgraded now and will be able to participate in all parts of the forum. As a writer, you might be interested in the creative writing section Smile
avatar
Senior Member
Posts : 176
Join date : 2016-04-18
Age : 33
Location : U.S
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 23 Aug - 18:20
I've got a hot cousin, too, so I understand. We're not close, so I consider myself an ally.

Anyway, welcome. Our air conditioner may be on the fritz, but make yourself comfortable anyway.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 23 Aug - 19:57
Jane Doe wrote:Welcome to the forums, you're upgraded now and will be able to participate in all parts of the forum. As a writer, you might be interested in the creative writing section Smile
thank you very much jane
i would like to contribute Smile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 23 Aug - 19:58
Jonbob0008 wrote:I've got a hot cousin, too, so I understand. We're not close, so I consider myself an ally.

Anyway, welcome. Our air conditioner may be on the fritz, but make yourself comfortable anyway.

Thank you jon
yes,we will be brother in arms Wink
avatar
Admin
Posts : 459
Join date : 2016-04-15
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 24 Aug - 3:19
Welcome!
avatar
Admin
Posts : 437
Join date : 2016-05-21
Location : is a secret
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 24 Aug - 3:35
welcome to the forums dohcradaam *hugs for you*
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Fri 26 Aug - 12:41
FullMarriageEquality wrote:Welcome!
Thank you FME Very Happy
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Fri 26 Aug - 12:42
sleepingrain wrote:welcome to the forums dohcradaam *hugs for you*

Thank you sleepingrain Very Happy
avatar
Admin
Posts : 244
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : USA
View user profilehttp://www.lilysgardener.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Fri 26 Aug - 13:45
welcome Smile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Mon 29 Aug - 15:30
CristinaShy wrote:welcome Smile
thank you cristinaShy Smile
Member
Member
Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-06-28
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Mon 29 Aug - 21:00
hi dohcradaam, weclome! What is an erotica writer?
avatar
Admin
Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Mon 29 Aug - 21:29
EmilyW wrote:hi dohcradaam, weclome! What is an erotica writer?

Somebody who writes erotic stories.
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 31 Aug - 18:41
EmilyW wrote:hi dohcradaam, weclome! What is an erotica writer?

hi emily:)
thnk you Smile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 31 Aug - 18:42
Jane Doe wrote:
EmilyW wrote:hi dohcradaam, weclome! What is an erotica writer?

Somebody who writes erotic stories.

Cool yes Smile Twisted Evil
thnk you
Member
Member
Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-06-28
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 7 Sep - 0:06
I take that to mean "Don't ask stupid questions!"....lol.
avatar
Admin
Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 7 Sep - 10:09
LOL
Member
Member
Posts : 71
Join date : 2016-06-28
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 7 Sep - 11:51
Sometimes asking a question is giving the other person the opportunity to expand on  it since they made an effort to include it as part of their self-description. If not, then that is OK. Smile
avatar
Admin
Posts : 803
Join date : 2016-04-14
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Re: Hi,All :)

on Wed 7 Sep - 21:38
Don't worry about it, it just gave me a bit of a chuckle, I've got an odd sense of humor sometimes Smile
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 13 Sep - 14:10
EmilyW wrote:I take that to mean "Don't ask stupid questions!"....lol.

no,never Sad
its ok to ask question,no question is stupid or clever Wink
Newbie
Newbie
Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-08-23
View user profile

Re: Hi,All :)

on Tue 13 Sep - 14:13

EmilyW wrote:Sometimes asking a question is giving the other person the opportunity to expand on  it since they made an effort to include it as part of their self-description. If not, then that is OK. Smile
expand,sure Smile

Jane Doe wrote:Don't worry about it, it just gave me a bit of a chuckle, I've got an odd sense of humor sometimes Smile

no offense to anyone:)
enjoy ur time:)
Sponsored content

Re: Hi,All :)

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum