Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello - Introduction

+5
sleepingrain
FullMarriageEquality
bratrstvoNODKane
Jane Doe
amandab
9 posters
Go down
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Hello - Introduction - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello - Introduction

Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:43
I must second what Sapphire has said here, you DO deserve to be treated as better than just a conquest. I think you must define clearly what you want out of these relationships and then assess which ones are suiting your needs and which ones aren't. Your dad could have some issues about guilt, it's very common for parents to feel like that. The only way to know for sure is to talk to him.

@Sapphire - Don't apologise for long posts, everyone makes them sometimes and nobody minds reading when people have something important and interesting to say Smile
Sapphire

Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 22:46
@Jane Doe

*chuckles nervously* Thanks. My only worry is putting people off of the thread by creating long walls of text. Some people don't like to read through so much. I know how that sounds, but that's human nature for you. ^_^;
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 6 Oct 2016 - 22:54
I hate it when people say things like TLDR, I mean what's even the point in somebody saying that? Sometimes a wall of text is what's needed to express fully what you mean to say. I've been known to turn posts into essays occasionally and there isn't anything wrong with that. Usually a lot of text means a lot of thought has gone into the posting. If somebody can't be arsed to read, that's their loss and their problem, not yours. One way to make longer posts more readable or seem less daunting to people is to break it down into more smaller paragraphs, that can help sometimes.
OtherHans

Fri 7 Oct 2016 - 1:56
Sapphire wrote:@Jane Doe

*chuckles nervously* Thanks. My only worry is putting people off of the thread by creating long walls of text. Some people don't like to read through so much. I know how that sounds, but that's human nature for you. ^_^;

As long as the person writing knows how to use proper grammar, has a reasonable mastery of spelling, understands the proper use of paragraphs, and has something worthwhile to say, then I don't mind how long their post is.

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum