Share
Go down
avatar
Special Member
Special Member
Posts : 282
Join date : 2016-04-18
View user profile

Greetings from Downunder Empty Greetings from Downunder

on Mon 18 Apr - 6:30
Hello. I am just returning from the old site. I am an ally and nearly  60 but feel more like a 17 year old.
I support this group. Unhappily, I am not in any kind of relationship, though ironically I am still married. I wish to support this  group as I  see that, while over 53% of  the world's population  live in countries where consanguinamorous relationships are not illegal, the other 47% live under rules and taboos  social  systems that oppress this minority.
To paraphrase a recent comment  by a famous entertainer, """There are people who are so rabidly  incestophobic and I just find that fascinating. It's as if you met somebody who was absolutely spent all their life trying to get  rid of blue telephones. You know  you just  would not understand it. Why  would someone bother to  attack a group of people who  mean and do them  no harm?"
Best wishes to all.
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1952
Join date : 2016-04-14
Location : UK
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Greetings from Downunder Empty Re: Greetings from Downunder

on Mon 18 Apr - 10:31
Welcome back, you've been upgraded
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
Posts : 1261
Join date : 2016-04-15
View user profilehttp://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Greetings from Downunder Empty Re: Greetings from Downunder

on Mon 18 Apr - 11:49
Welcome aboard!
avatar
Guest
Guest

Greetings from Downunder Empty Re: Greetings from Downunder

on Tue 19 Apr - 14:40
The example with the cellphone is really good. No one is harmed through these relationships, but a lots of people can't tolerate it.
It all comes down to tolerance, to live and let live.
I read a few articles about incest and GSA in the last weeks and mostly I was perplexed by the amount of narrow-mindedness and bigotry of the authors.  Shocked

“Some people have so little going on in their lives, they would rather discuss yours.” – Unknown Author
Sponsored content

Greetings from Downunder Empty Re: Greetings from Downunder

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum