Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kiwi2116
Kiwi2116

introduction - New Member Introduction Empty New Member Introduction

Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 7:54
Hello my name is Jordan and I'm a 22 year old male. Blessed to have found this site to comfortably and openly talk about my relationship. It's nearly 1 year now that I have been dating my half aunt. We met when I was only 12 years old.. I can barely remember but it was a for sure a simple hello and goodbye. Never had a close relationship with her due to the fact that I was not raised by my father and she is my fathers half sister. In the beginning of 2016 we were introduced again when she came to visit from overseas. Ever since then our relationship has blossomed and grew to falling in love. However, we have our struggles as well like some of us here may be facing. I look forward to hearing your stories as well and sharing more within this community!
CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

introduction - New Member Introduction Empty Re: New Member Introduction

Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 8:07
welcome, you are among friends here. I have upgraded your account so you have access to the private forums. i look forward to hearing more about you and your beautiful relationship.
Kiwi2116
Kiwi2116

Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 8:10
thank you for the warm welcome and upgrade. I look forward to sharing more and Im grateful for the support here

Cheers!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Tue 17 Jan 2017 - 12:15
Welcome!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: