View previous topicGo downView next topic

Japanese animation and comics

on Thu 26 Jan - 13:06
Hello everyone.
Is it me or absolutely no one here reads manga or see Japanese anime ?
They are filled with incest content more to our heart's content, with works like Koi Kaze, Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru, Ore no imōto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai, et j'en passe...
These three, especially the first, then the third, are perfect, splendid and end well - or should have for the third.
I could talk also about "Kana imouto", which if you forget the "adoption" part which pops out of nowhere during the game for the sake of auto-censorship, shows an intensity of love and feeling typical of true consang relationship. That is the most beautiful art work I never saw, more than any film.
I didn't find any Western incest movie that happens to end well for the consang couple, NOT ONE BLOODY FILM.
But Japanese already did it. this is called "Siscon" or "Brocon", which means one that is too much fond of her/his sibling. And they mostly don't care, thinking as just a form of extreme affection. I would even say that they find it very beautiful, at least the "conservative" and less westernized part of the population.
View user profile

Re: Japanese animation and comics

on Thu 26 Jan - 15:44
yeah they do have more incest themes in the east. it wouls probably make a bit a shit show if people started make those over here.

on Thu 26 Jan - 16:44
It would be gross, indeed. There is a kind of magical beauty in Japanese sibling relationships, that Westerners simply don't get. Even if they happen to live it too ! It's cultural: sex is for pleasure, or for reproduction, forgetting there's is a huge, abyssal gap in the inner feeling, the way you feel in your soul, between, let's say, coming in your sister the same time as her, or while raping someone. Who would dare say it is "functionally" the same ?
Asians (excluding communists-destroyed countries) seem to know better than us, where the "beauty" of a sexual/romantic relationship is to be found. Well, as a historian, my opinion is that we simply (the West) forgot these truths, through the so-called rationalism, and the identity "sex = reproduction".
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum