Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone

+3
FullMarriageEquality
Jane Doe
Borealis1
7 posters
Go down
Borealis1

Hello everyone  Empty Hello everyone

Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:12
Hi all, I've been on your old site a while ago and now I find myself here Smile

I am intimate with my brother (GSA relationship)

Look forward to speaking with some like minded people
Borealis1

Hello everyone  Empty Re: Hello everyone

Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 16:22
And just to add, now that I've seen the message at the bottom.....I'm 32
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 17:02
Welcome aboard, I've upgraded you Smile
Borealis1

Thu 21 Apr 2016 - 17:07
Thanks Jane!
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 2:47
Welcome!
KMarie33

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 2:49
Hi, I have a GSA relationship with my half brother as well. It's amazing knowing I'm not alone when it comes to this.
Borealis1

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 9:11
Thanks Keith, hope it's ok to call you that......

You're definitely not alone KMarie. It's difficult finding people to talk to isn't it?
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:03
Keith is OK to call me, thanks.
KMarie33

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:11
It is... I've seen most act as if it's okay... Yet, when something gets them upset, that's the first thing they throw in our faces.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 14:33
KMarie33 wrote:It is... I've seen most act as if it's okay... Yet, when something gets them upset, that's the first thing they throw in our faces.

Anyone who does that is clearly lying about being okay with it. Sad, but true.
KMarie33

Fri 22 Apr 2016 - 15:17
Personally, I'm over walking on eggshells for people period. Much less when it comes to my relationship and whom I choose to be with. If it were an interracial relationship, or if it were a homosexual relationship, they wouldn't say a word. So why say something now? Because they've never experienced GSA? That's not my fault and I don't intend on feeling guilty about it. I love my brother, and everything about him. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS DIFFEENT!! And I love it!! From the way he looks at me, to the way it feels falling asleep next to him and waking up in his arms is different and completely amazing. Shame on anyone who has the audacity to judge. At least I have the courage to stand up and fight for what I believe in. And not just with my relationship, but with anything. I'm also a disabled veteran. I'm all about fighting for what's right and not being afraid of the consequences. Except when it comes to spiders... Then I'll back down because nothing about them makes any sense and I'm terrified of them haha!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 23 Apr 2016 - 15:28
KMarie33 wrote:Personally, I'm over walking on eggshells for people period. Much less when it comes to my relationship and whom I choose to be with. If it were an interracial relationship, or if it were a homosexual relationship, they wouldn't say a word. So why say something now? Because they've never experienced GSA?  That's not my fault and I don't intend on feeling guilty about it. I love my brother, and everything about him. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS DIFFEENT!! And I love it!! From the way he looks at me, to the way it feels falling asleep next to him and waking up in his arms is different and completely amazing. Shame on anyone who has the audacity to judge. At least I have the courage to stand up and fight for what I believe in. And not just with my relationship, but with anything. I'm also a disabled veteran. I'm all about fighting for what's right and not being afraid of the consequences. Except when it comes to spiders... Then I'll back down because nothing about them makes any sense and I'm terrified of them haha!

Good for you Smile Nice to see people willing to stand up against this nonsense we have to cope with.
Borealis1

Tue 26 Apr 2016 - 17:56
Wow I'm full of admiration. Me and my Brother aren't out in the open at all. In fact, we both have partners. It's a nightmare situation to be honest with you. We just really want to be together, be married, the whole shebang but feel like we can't. If I can work out how to do it, would you mind if I sent you a PM? So many questions, like how long have you been together, how long were you seperated for, how did you find each other again? Etc etc etc!!!
Cassieri

Wed 18 May 2016 - 0:24
Hi, I'm with my son. We both work at the same place and everyone there thinks we're married so guess what? We are :-D we've been accepted as a married couple even though some of them knew my late husband. Its absolute bliss Laughing
CristinaShy
CristinaShy
http://www.lilysgardener.com

Wed 18 May 2016 - 12:04
Welcome I am with my half brother as well . You can find my story in the private forum Smile
Peanutbutter2

Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 21:19
Hi, can anyone show me how to find the private forum? I seem unable to find it.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 21:28
Peanutbutter2 wrote:Hi, can anyone show me how to find the private forum?  I seem unable to find it.

That's because you need to post a brief introduction including your age and basic circumstances, you don't need to go into much detail. As long as we can confirm that you and your partner (if you have one) are over the age of 18 then we can upgrade your account, that will give you access to the hidden forums. We do it this way to keep out underage users, spies and trolls.
Peanutbutter2

Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:08
I did post it in the introduction forum back in November. At the time my username was different. I changed it as I realized it could identify me to family and friends of whom I am not comfortable telling my situation. If I need to do another, or put it in a different area, please let me know. Thanks a ton!
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin

Sat 9 Dec 2017 - 23:10
You could do your introduction in reply to this post if you'd like to Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum