View previous topicGo downView next topic
View user profile

People's opinions on incest (interviewed by a conservative jerk)

on Thu 16 Feb - 15:31

https://brothersinlovematter.wordpress.com/2017/02/14/its-happening/

If you want to keep your sanity, please do NOT read the comments below the video. This youtuber is a conservative/christian and his followers are as narrow-minded as him. Focus instead on the generally positive stance those interviewed people have on consanguinamory! Posting this here for discussion purposes.
View user profile

Re: People's opinions on incest (interviewed by a conservative jerk)

on Thu 16 Feb - 20:33
I just read up on this man a bit just to see how far his narrow views go and I found this little blurb on his background:

http://americanloons.blogspot.ca/2013/07/624-mark-dice.html

He sounds cracked in the head, an expert of nothing but his own delusions. That's all I have to say... I haven't watched the video yet but I have a feeling that if he presents positive views on the video it's part of his sensationalist strategy to make consang supporters look insane... He must've conveniently edited it to show many positive outlooks because he think that proves his point.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

View user profile

on Fri 17 Feb - 16:56
Interesting article, Blackroseheart, the guy certainly seems like a lunatic and religious nut. But still I think the video is quite nice because of the people he interviews. He probably edited it to what it suited him best but I don't really care, what he shows is also the truth. I definitely recommend you check it out, it's worth something.

Sir, well said! I totally agree. It really is no one's fucking business who people choose to love. Live and let live, why is this so hard to understand?
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum