View previous topicGo downView next topic

passing surveys to members through their mails ?

on Sat 25 Mar - 17:42
I am not the only person here to be interested into finding common traits in consang people's life and experience,
so I wonder if it would be possible to send to all members, one or two times per month for instance or less depending on Jane's will, some questions, whose answers will anonymously feed a database available to everyone ?
View user profile

Re: passing surveys to members through their mails ?

on Sat 25 Mar - 17:50
I'd be interested, but would like Jane to approve first.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Sun 26 Mar - 21:26
There is only one problem with a system such as that. Some people will get bored of answering one or two questions each week and start ignoring the e-mails. Surverys are a better way of getting information as the person participates only once. While your idea is interesting, I don't know whether or not it would work in practice.

on Sun 26 Mar - 22:23
That's why I thought of doing it one time every two months. That's not a lot, isn't it ? It may be a good reminder too that this forum exists.
I would have loved if you had added more more questions about jealousy, like the ones I sent you by mail. In fact, if you do any survey later, and I think you will, I beg you to make me take part and happy and help make insightful questions. My take on these subjects is quite unorthodox and free from prejudice, and you learn always more with such surprising questions, that throw out of one's comfort zone. As if never having had the occasion to build a preformed answer stemming the idea they have of themselves, or want to give, to others or themselves (ideal selves), people were forced to be more sincere.
Admin
View user profilehttps://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

on Sun 26 Mar - 23:27
I think for the next survey, I'll be asking members here what kind of questions they'd like to know the answers to, and including those. So when I make that thread (which will be in late June) you will be able to post your question suggestions in there. I think that one big survey done on an annual basis is sufficient.
View user profile

on Thu 13 Apr - 10:15
i am very positive and willing to participate to a questionaire i have already taken the anonymous servey.could be a form in this forum where since one is longed in could fill and send. so not necessarily from the mail.
View user profile

on Thu 13 Apr - 10:29
there exist not enough or clear numbers about the consang thing . very few isolated even harder to read them scientific statistics by genetists and other very specificaly oriantated research centers. not the every day roaring numbers that can be aproached and be understood by the layman.
and of course something drastic must be with the "abuse" label we all carry. the decision to keep this forum "clean"is a meaningful and nesessery first step. we get the numbers from the surveys and feed them to bring awareness to the public, dissolve the icon of monstrocity about it as a second.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum