View previous topicGo downView next topic

Aurélie, from "sibling-rivalry-or-sibling-revelry" in marriage-equality.blogspot.pt

on Sat 8 Apr - 0:40
Hello.
I wonder if someone happened to know about the girl called "Aurélie" in http://marriage-equality.blogspot.pt/2012/11/sibling-rivalry-or-sibling-revelry.html ?
It was in Yahoo Answers; and I don't know when. In 2012 or before. It's not here anymore, they deleted the whole thread way too fast for the mere reason of storage space of whatnot. The answers were just too realistic and human.
So... If you're here, Aurélie, or someone does know about her, from reddit or any place I am not used to visit, please inform me. Please grant my wish and let me talk to her. Her story is of special untold interest to me, and it would be rather extraordinary if the relation she depicted, hasn't changed by chance, in those last 6 years.
View user profile

Re: Aurélie, from "sibling-rivalry-or-sibling-revelry" in marriage-equality.blogspot.pt

on Sat 8 Apr - 3:39
I'm constantly wanting to meet all the people that pop up briefly online. It would be nice if they even just joined Kindred. I feel like there are so many consang people out there, but they just disappear after sharing their stories. There are likely millions of consang people around the world, and if everyone could just get together and trust each other, we'd be very, very politically powerful. It feels like allies are slipping through our fingers like sand.
Admin
View user profile

Re: Aurélie, from "sibling-rivalry-or-sibling-revelry" in marriage-equality.blogspot.pt

on Sat 8 Apr - 6:33
TheFinalManifesto wrote:I'm constantly wanting to meet all the people that pop up briefly online. It would be nice if they even just joined Kindred. I feel like there are so many consang people out there, but they just disappear after sharing their stories. There are likely millions of consang people around the world, and if everyone could just get together and trust each other, we'd be very, very politically powerful. It feels like allies are slipping through our fingers like sand.

I feel you. Surely they have their reasons; trust isn't easy in any case (like no one knows that!).
If allies are slipping like sand, we'll learn to make cement.
Sponsored content

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum