Kindred Spirits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

introduction - Introduction Empty Introduction

Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 4:44
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I was invited by a friend. You all probably know who she is, her name is Nicky. She has asked me for months and now I finally decided to join. This is my first time doing something like this so please bare with me. I'm in a beautiful relationship with my son. Before I tell everybody how it all started, I want to tell everybody something about myself. I was always attracted to the wrong kind of guys. I always get cheated on, and sometimes even emotionally and physically abused. Honestly, none of my past relationships were good. One day my son came to visit me oversea. He was in the marine at the time. We started hanging out because it's been so long since we hung out. We hung out everyday for over a week till one night I got very emotional. I was expressing to my son how no men want me, and I'm worthless and unlovable. My son begin to tell me some of the nicest things about myself and it made me feel a little bit better. I start to realized how handsome he is and I don't know what came over me, but I kissed my own son passionately on the lips.

Reality hit me and I suddenly realized I was making out with my own son so I stop the kissed. Things got awkward and soon after that, he went back to the marine. The whole time he was gone, I realized how much I really missed him, but not only that, I also realized that I love him more than just a son. It took me awhile, but I finally found the courage to write a letter to my son and expressing how I really feel about him. Surprisingly, he felt the same way. We started writing love letters to one another and in one letter, he asked me out by saying "will you be my girl?" His words are so beautiful and romantic in his letters. I guess it's safe to say that we all know what happened when he came back home. I've never felt this happy before. All these time I was looking for Mr. Right and he was my own son. I can honestly say that I've found the one. He is the man of my dreams and I'm not ashamed that he's my son.
FullMarriageEquality
FullMarriageEquality
Admin
Admin
http://marriage-equality.blogspot.com

introduction - Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 11:51
That's beautiful.

Welcome! You have been approved. I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
jerrilynn
jerrilynn

Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 13:57
Welcome. That was a sweet story. It's true that sometimes we find love where we least expect it.
Rick Fortune
Star Member
Star Member

Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 15:07
What a beautiful story, a lot like mom and I. She didn't choose well when it came to men either. We stared much like you and your son, and we are still at it, 13 years later. Welcome!
sleepingrain
sleepingrain
Admin
Admin

Tue 11 Jul 2017 - 23:55
hiya hiya and welcome to the forums!

Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 3:04
It's good to finally see you here. Like I always tell you, your story about you and your son is a beautiful story. You will definitely find others just like you on here. I promise you that nobody here will think you're a bad mother.

Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 15:39
Thank you so much everybody. I was hesitant at first because I've never done anything like this before, but I'm glad that I chose to join. I look forward to making new friends on here.

Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 16:12
your story is so simple and beautiful! welcome queenlove.
Jane Doe
Jane Doe
Admin
Admin
https://consanguinamory.wordpress.com

Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:58
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Welcome to the forums Smile

I understand a lot of people feel nervous about joining a forum at first, but you'll soon lose that nervousness once you've been here for a short while. The people here are kind, supportive and nonjudgemental, and many are in or have been in similar situations. You'll make friends here and I'm glad Nicky brought you to us Smile

Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 16:28
Thank you again everybody for your kind words. I've never told my story on line before in front of people. It feels good to take some weight off my chest. Honestly, I will never thought in a million years that something like this could happened to me. It was hard to comprehend at first why my feelings for my son are so strong. What surprised me the most is how happy I feel when I was with him. Why didn't I feel this happy with all my other relationships? All my life, I just wanted someone to love me. I figured my insecurities started when my father left me when I was little. My mother didn't help at all because she was verbally abusive. She will tell me that it's my fault that my dad left us. I've experienced so many heart breaks along the way including two divorces. I finally realized that my son is the only person that ever truly loved me and still in my life to this day. He give me unconditional affections. I know he will never hurt me or leave me. I don't cry as much as I used to any more. He is truly my sunshine.

Mon 17 Jul 2017 - 19:52
Congratulations and a hearty welcome Michelle. Your story is simply beautiful. I'm sure you'll find a lot of friends here. Smile
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum